I have been going to PF Changs for years. I have been to these restaurants in many states and as I have been living abroad for a few years when I was back in Boston for the holidays this year, we thought it would be perfect to have this experience with our family a group of 16 people. It was the low point if the holidays for me. We were there the 15th of December for an 8 PM reservation. It was an experience that included none of the things I remember loving about this "upscale" chain. For example:
1. The hot & sour soup was cold. I asked them to heat it up and they were rude about it. When they brought it back, it was a little warmer but not much.
2. The Dan Dan noodles, I remember they would do a routine where they would mix them up. Here, they dumped them in front of us and walked away.
3. The lettuce wraps: didn't they used to mix up a sauce to your taste before you would eat them? I asked about it and they brought out a huge bowl of hot-sauce.
These are all things that at one time made the pf Chang experience exciting. Not here. Perhaps they made some other decisions as well to try and maximize profit. Some examples:
1. They kept a tray on a stand at the end of our table throughout the meal and just stored our dirty plates there throughout the meal. I have never seen that before.
2. The men's room was about as clean as a gas station restroom. Trash all over the floor, dirty toilets, disgusting.
3. I was brought the dirtiest wine glass I have ever gotten at a restaurant. It has obviously come directly from another table. There was wine in the bottom and food stuck to the side. It took 10 minutes to get another one.
I will never go to pf changs again. This includes all chains in all states. It is not what I would consider a top choice for me below, but I was always confident in the service and the quality of the food. If management reads this I hope you look into what is going on, but from my experience it seems there was no one there that cared.