“AWESOME sunset whale watch!!!!! Capt James ROCKS!!”

Boston's Best Cruises
Ranked #4 of 47 Transportation in Boston
More attraction details
Owner description: Looking for something to do in Boston? Boston’s Best Cruises offers something for everyone! Choose from an exciting whale watch, a day out on the Harbor Islands, Boston’s Best Sunset and Lighthouse Cruises and much more! Boston’s Best Cruises - More than just a boat ride! Our "Ferry Center" building is located on Long Wharf North between the Marriott Long Wharf and Christopher Columbus Park. Look for the dark, wood building with the nautical code flags flying above.
Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband & I had a FANTASTIC time on the Voyager III Saturday night! It was a perfect night for a sunset whale watch! Almost as soon as the Voyager III left the dock the temperature seemed to have dropped 10 to 15 degrees! It was smooth sailing. The naturalist was obviously very experienced & knowledgeable. Nile put on quite a show for us all! I wish my pictures of her came out better so I could attach them to this review. Very impressed with the spaciousness & cleanliness of this vessel! Plenty of room for viewing of the whales, harbor & sunset outside but if you want to be inside there is more than enough room & very comfortable! Loved the fact that passengers are allow, invited to visit the wheel house! Captain James & his crew were so pleasant & professional!!! We definitely do this again! I appreciated the fact that the captain had so much info about the islands, we will do that as well! Thanks Boston Best Cruise, the company name fit you well!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

What a great way to spend the day. The crew were fun and knowledgeable, taking the whales safety into account when there were already boats around it. When it was our turn to visit the whale the naturalist did a great job explaining what Nile the whale was doing and why, as well as made it easy to see where the whale was coming up.

1  Thank Debs24_14
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I went on the July 4th sunset whale watch (6:30pm) with Boston's Best Cruises. Their price beats the competition, and the naturalist was very informative and interesting to listen to. She even came around with a sample of the plankton that they collected near the feeding whale we saw. It was truly the best July 4th I can remember, getting out on the water, seeing a whale up close, and returning surrounded by the fireworks from towns all over. It was very special.
I have been raving to all of my friends and plan to do it again next year, without a doubt.
Thanks to all of the crew!

Reviewed July 6, 2013

My family and I went on a harbor cruise to see the islands. We had a great time. The young woman on the ship took the time to point out and explain the history of Boston's harbor as well as answer any questions we had. The ship's bathroom was clean as well as the ship itself. The rates were very good and the ship ran on time. I would recommend this business to anyone visiting Boston.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

A group of us went on the 4th of July sunset whale watch and had a wonderful time! As we left the 100 degree heat of the city behind us, we were entertained by Nile, a female whale who was happy to show us her feeding habits, as was explained to us by the Naturalist, Heidi. The ride out and back was beautiful, with many local fireworks dotting the north and south shores as we approached Boston Harbor upon our return. Captain Deb made a slow approach back to the dock so we could take in the magic of the Boston fireworks right In front of us, framed by the Boston skyline, while the Boston Pops played on the sound system. We got to enjoy the thrill of the fireworks without the crowds and heat of the esplanade!

Thanks, Boston's Best Cruises, for providing a wonderful alternative to celebrating the fourth of July!

1  Thank Lisa D

Been to Boston's Best Cruises? Share your experiences!