Ames Boston Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton
XV Beacon(Boston)
  • Fitness center
  • Pool
1,643 results
All reviewsold state housecourt streetgreat locationfaneuil hallglass showerfreedom trailhardwood floorsboutique hotelhistoric buildingquincy marketthe north endstate streetmodern designstreet noisemini barroom servicegovernment center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 12, 2012

The hotel is centrally located, next to Faneuil Hall and within walking distance of many Boston sights. Rooms are very modern with minimalist décor, with free wi-fi, mini-bar and iron. Nice bathrooms with great showers. Friendly service at reception and good buffet breakfast (included). I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nathalie D
NinaSweet, Manager at Ames Boston Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2012

Wow! Thank you so much! It means so much when our previous guests recommend us to others, so thank you very much! I hope you'll be back soon, and you can go ahead and contact me in advance if I can help you out with future bookings!

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Recently stayed at the Ames hotel for three nights. The hotel is located in great downtown location. The rooms are modern and stylish. Receptionist was wonderful and even gave us a upgrade. We had a room on the top floor and it was very spacious. Loved everything about the Ames and would definitely stay there again!

1  Thank Als05
NinaSweet, Manager at Ames Boston Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

Aww thank you so much! Thank you for your lovely comments about our hotel and staff. I'm so glad we were able to give you an upgrade! When you come back please feel free to contact me in advance and I can handle your reservations personally!

Reviewed September 1, 2012

i spent 2 days in ames hotel in boston, it was everything perfect, the room was large and the view was great ! the employers were kind and polite. the room was very clean!!!!
the hotel is situated in one of the main street in Boston, and 5 minutes by walking it is possible to find any kind of restaurants and shops.
i was with my boyfriend and we enjoyed Boston... we loved the hotel!
perfect in every aspect !

1  Thank Mgiuliapd

Thanks a lot! I'm so happy that you and your boyfriend had a great couple days in Boston. Please come back and stay again with us!

Reviewed August 29, 2012

I've been there in August for 3 days and I have to confirm all the positive feedbacks I have read on tripadvisor; the hotel is in a very central and strategic position for visiting the city; it's in an hystorical building and both the room and reception are very stylish. we did not had the breakfast there (i think u can find better paces less priced in town) but had a "dinner" and for me it was too expensive:1starter (consisting in three small pieces of bread with tomato and "mozzarella") and 1 main dish with 2 glass of water=$48). But overall I recommend this hotel

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much! I'm so glad that you found the other lovely reviews to be accurate :). Our breakfast is complimentary , so I urge you to try that when you come back to us! Please feel free to email me if you need any assistance with anything!

Reviewed August 28, 2012

The decoration of the hotel is very modern, in sharp contrast with the building itself, which is one of the oldest and tallest skyscraper made of stone (beautiful architecture!). I do like the room a lot, as you can tell from many details that they do care about their guests. Every staff has been very friendly and attentive. The location is great: right across the street to the old state building on the freedom trail and the metro, and 3 min walk to Quincy market. As a result, we had no difficulty walking a significant portion of the freedom trail at the night of our arrival and had dinner in Quincy Market. Will consider coming back if the price is reasonable :)

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Sophie C

Thank you so much Sophie! I do hope you'll come back again; your comments are greatly appreciated. Please don't hesitate to email me in advance of your next stay and I can help with your accommodations!