W Boston
Boston Marriott Copley Place(Boston)(Great Value!)
$231
$215
$333
$315
InterContinental
  • Restaurant
Omni Parker House(Boston)(Great Value!)
$199
$262
$340
$314
$385
$358
  • Room Service
Sheraton Boston Hotel(Boston)(Great Value!)
$229
$237
$197
Travelocity
1,858 results
All reviewsbliss spabliss productswow suitew insidercool corner roomthe theater districtstuart streetlobby bar isspg membercupcakesfloor to ceiling windowsupgraded roomhigher floorgreat roomvalet parkingfreedom trailloren
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

We planned a girls weekend here. All of us coming from different cities. I had everything planned with my Starwood ambassador but lately Starwood has been a big let down with preparations and making things special. That started to be the case here at check in but a front desk staff named delray made it his business to make Things right and truly made our stay great. A little special attention and customer service goes a long way. I wish it was like that all the time.

• Stayed: March 2013
MGabree, Director of Operations at W Boston, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

I'm thrilled that Delroy looked after you. Ask for him by name next time! See you again soon.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

This is the first W I have stayed at so cannot compare to other properties. It is a luxury hotel with fabulous bedding and bath (Bliss) products to boot. It may have just been my room, but it was a very awkward layout. Loads of dead space in the hallway and bathroom - would have liked to see more of the space surrounding the bed where I could barely walk in between the bed and the windows. The bathroom was oversized with only a shower, would've preferred to see a spa tub in there and not just dead space. My room was noisy - loud rumbling noises all night, which may simply be a byproduct of the glass building.

I'm all for chic, minimalist furniture but the furnishings appeared to be IKEA plus. However, for the price of the room/night, I expected more of the decor. The hotel itself had excellent service, standard expensive room service ($8 eggs with no accompaniments).

The spa was the best part - had an excellent service (massage) with lovely personnel and cozy lounge with nice teas and snacks. I would try another W just to see if this was an outlier.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
MGabree, Director of Operations at W Boston, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2013

Thrilled that you enjoyed our fab Bliss bath amenities, Bliss Spa and our super plush W Bed. See you again soon!

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Joined my girlfriend for her works conference in Boston, mainly because she was staying at a W branded hotel . Had previously stayed at the W in New york and enjoyed that experience and was hoping for more of the same ....I was not disappointed. The hotel was modern, up to date and funky, with all the amenities you would expect from a top class hotel. But the thing that really made the break great was the amazing staff that really made our stay special. Nothing was too much trouble to make us feel at home in Boston from Ania the wonderful polish hotel manager and her amazingly friendly house keeping staff, to the fun and knowledgeable bar staff.
All in all an amazing stay and dare I say better than New York.
Keep up the good work !!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Couldn't agree more! Let's do it again soon.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Just returned from a weekend trip to Boston. Stayed at the W Hotel in the thearter district. This hotel was very clean and up to date. The staff was most accommodating. Rita, from the "talent staff" (otherwise known as housekeeping) was excellent. She called for a mini fridge and coffee maker to be delivered to our room. Chargers were available in the room for any brand of phone. The location was great, a 20-30 minute walk to Quincy Market or the Prudential Center. Hotel decor is modern/trendy. Definitely would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Thanks for the awesome review, Maureen! I'm so glad that Rita took great care of you. Come back soon.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

I was so excited to be able to stay at this hotel during one of my business trips to Boston. On previous occasions, I have stayed at other hotels in Boston and passed by the W. In terms of location, it is a quick walk to South Station and the Financial District. That gives you great access to the city in addition to all the nearby stops on the 'T.'

Check-in was a breeze. While I wasn't given any perks as an SPG member with a lot of acitivity, I was given my room quickly and found it to have a lot of perks. When you enter, you are first blown away from the bathroom which has a wonderful walk-in shower. The bed was good, very clean with the typical crisp white sheets you would expect. The television was a great HD television with a wide selection of channels. All in all, it was very impressive. But on a finer inspection I noticed some weird marks on the walls. It wasn't anything too noticable.

I did though notice that the hotel is loud. It attracts a lot of "hip" younger travelers. Now as someone in that demographic, I was actually disappointed. The pumping music in the lobby as well as the loud guests in the halls, it was really my style. Then I noticed that the desk was not set-up in a way to let me put my laptop down, I realized that the W chain is not for me. Too hip and not practical enough.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank CityGuy07052

Thanks for the rockin' review! We do indeed attract a lot of "hip", younger travelers. And yes, we have a practical side - if you need something next time - just ask! See you again soon.