“Excellent service great food.”
Review of Max and Dylans - CLOSED

Max and Dylans
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is a great spot for food and drinks. Reasonably priced and delicious. Scallops were fresh abd perfectly cooked chicken sandwich moist abd delicious with special topping.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Dined a couple of times in this place over marathon weekend.

Relaxed casual atmosphere with attentive service. Had the buffalo chicken mac cheese first night I was there, which was very good and returned a couple of days later to carb load on the all you can eat Sunday brunch that offered virtually everything you would expect for less than 15 dollars.

As far as I can remember the brunch option is also available on Saturdays.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Came for a quick dinner with a colleague and had the ahi tuna filet which was good. the menu leaves a lot to be desired.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

I decided to try this restaurant for a lunch with a long time friend. I was looking for a place that was up scale, but did not break the bank; near Boston Commons; and tasty. I am happy to report that this place met all my expectations and more.

I have a turkey avocado, cranberry sandwich with monterey jack cheese on sourdough bread. It came with either Chips or Fries, but the waiter was happy to substitute a side salad for me. I had also told the waiter that I needed to be out within about 45 mins so I can get back to work. Not only did they meet my time limit, they were very gracious about how they expedited our service. I am looking forward to going back.

*NOTE: This was at their downtown location - there are 3 different ones.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Went with a party of 6 before a 6:30 show at the Opera House. We had a variety of preferences, so needed a restaurant with a wide menu. Max and Dylan's is very close to the Opera House and the Paramount. Our drinks were delicious, and everyone was thrilled with their meal choices. We did not order appetizers, so I can't comment on those. Fish & Chips was very fresh, and not at all greasy. My grilled pear salad was delicious with grilled chicken - and the lemon vinagrette dressing was just right. Lobster mac and cheese was tasty and not too cheesy, but the bowl was just a tad on the skimpy side. Scallops were done perfectly and the salmon dish was also tasty. We had enough room for dessert, and tried most of them. Red Velvet cake and the chocolate bundt cake were the favorites - the bundt cake arrived nice and warm to the table. Only down side was that tables are jammed in a bit close and the ladies room is all the way up stairs...and while it wasn't scummy, it also was not at all an attractive place. They do offer validation for the lot at the Hyatt - but when we checked out at the garage, no discount showed up. Not a big deal, as the garage is ideally located and very reasonable.
And I can't forget to mention that the service was fantastic! Our waitress did not hesitate to make recommendations, and she was great at following up with requests - and checking in on us.