“Fun time”

Cashunt Boston - Private Games
Ranked #2 of 40 Fun & Games in Boston
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Boston is the anchor city of Cashunt and is now entering it’s 17th season. All of our Cashunt games provide something for everybody. If you are having a social gathering or a private event, we have a game experience for you. Cashunt’s games have been top ranked attractions in Boston for the past several years and continue to offer a great game experience for everyone who has played. If you look below you will notice the games we offer here in Boston.
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I would highly recommend booking Cashunt for any group party. Our teams were very competitive making the game even more fun. He was excellent from the start. He was very thorough and informative.

1  Thank repulim
There are newer reviews for Cashunt Boston - Private Games

Reviewed June 20, 2013

We arranged to do a Cash hunt scavenger hunt on a girls weekend to Boston. It was the highlights of our weekend! We had so much fun. There was something for everyone on the hunt. Whether silly or brain power we all thoroughly enjoyed the challenges. It was very well organized and Chris was a great host!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

I had just started a new job and I find out on the forth day that the entire company is participating in a scavenger hunt with Cashunt. Having never done a scavenger hunt before, I had no idea wthat to expect. The company was divided up into 3 teams. We were given instructions and a list of things to find and do which would give the team a certain number of points. We had an 90 minutes to run all over Boston (the North End mostly) to score as many points as possible. I had a blast and it was a great way for me to bond with the coworkers on my team.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Our group did the Bridal Dash and had an absolute blast. I would highly recommend booking Cashunt for any group party. Our teams were very competitive making the game even more fun. Chris our game organizer was excellent from the start. He was very thorough and informative. He even gave other suggestions regarding food, shopping, transportation, etc. for planning our day. The best part of the experience was being able to share all of the photos and videos all the teams had collected. Some of us are already trying to plan another time to organize a Cashunt game. If you are looking for a fun group activity in Boston- THIS IS IT! Book your game now! Have fun...we definitely did!! :)

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Our group did the Bachelor Dash in Boston this past weekend and had a blast! Our Cashunt rep met us on time and provided excellent details and instructions for our teams. The tasks on the hunt were challenging but fun to complete and we ended up getting a great self tour of Downtown Boston. I highly reccomend anyone to try out one of these scavenger hunts!