“Simply the BEST fun even in the rain and sun!!!”

Cashunt Boston - Private Games
Ranked #2 of 42 Fun & Games in Boston
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Boston is the anchor city of Cashunt and is now entering it’s 17th season. All of our Cashunt games provide something for everybody. If you are having a social gathering or a private event, we have a game experience for you. Cashunt’s games have been top ranked attractions in Boston for the past several years and continue to offer a great game experience for everyone who has played. If you look below you will notice the games we offer here in Boston.
Reviewed May 12, 2013

The answer is YES, you need to do this scavenger hunt!! Yesterday we did the Bridal Dash for my Bachelorette Party...in a word AMAZING!!! Chris, and a couple entrepreneurs he was taking under his wing, set us up for a fun-filled day of site-seeing, exercise and of course huge laughs!! There is tremendous thought put into this event. Be prepared to laugh, discover landmarks, meet random people and make lots of great memories!! The pictures and videos are loaded to a password secured URL by the following day and are yours to keep and use as you desire!! Even with some rain, we all had the greatest time!! We will be doing this again whether in Boston or in Salem:) Trust us, you are going to LOVE it!!!
Thank You, Chris and the Cashunt crew!!
Campbell/Collins Bachelorette Party

Reviewed May 5, 2013

We booked a SWEET 16 Race for my Daughters 16th Birthday, and cannot say enough about how much fun all 11 girls had! Chris (our cashunt coordinator) was fantastic! From the beginning he was professional, informative and so flexible. We had to change our date due to circumstances in Boston (our choice) and he couldn't have been more accomadating! We met, he gave the instructions and the girls were off! They all had a blast and want to do it again, Everyone on the streets was so willing to be a part of it! A great experience!

Reviewed May 1, 2013

My daughter wanted something unique and memorable for her 16th birthday so I booked the Sweet 16 Race in Boston. She and all her friends had the best time. Our coordinator, Chris, was professional, helpful and flexible. We loved the photos and videos made availabe to us. I highly recommend Cashunt and will definitely use them again.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

We did the bridal dash and it was fantastic!!!
The game cordinator was great (Chris) and the people in Boston were so great!!!!! Everyone in our party loved it!!
Can't wait to so this again!!!!
Thank you so much for a awsome day!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I booked the scavenger hunt for my daughter's Sweet 16 party. The girls had a blast and I can't say enough about the professionalism of Chris and his staff. One of the best run events of any type that I have been involved with. Don't hesitate to use them if you are looking for something unique in Boston.