“Bachelorette Party Scavenger Hunt!!”

Cashunt Boston - Private Games
Ranked #2 of 40 Fun & Games in Boston
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Boston is the anchor city of Cashunt and is now entering it’s 17th season. All of our Cashunt games provide something for everybody. If you are having a social gathering or a private event, we have a game experience for you. Cashunt’s games have been top ranked attractions in Boston for the past several years and continue to offer a great game experience for everyone who has played. If you look below you will notice the games we offer here in Boston.
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Chris and the Cashunt team. He was so organized and helpful, he made the whole experience super fun and very easy! We traipsed through Boston on one of the coldest days of the year but barely noticed because we were having so much fun taking pictures with random strangers! The bride had a blast and absolutely loved it. I highly recommend Cashunt for any Bachelorette party, it's a great way to get everyone involved and the fact that you can keep the pictures at the end is a huge bonus! The girls have not stopped talking about it since we went. We are already planning other parties through Cashunt. Thanks so much you guys, we will never forget this experience and can't wait to see you guys again in the summer!!

Reviewed February 9, 2013

You think it's easy keeping a gaggle of 20-odd high school girls happy in downtown Boston in sub-zero weather? It isn't. But the folks at CASHUNT pulled it off. Our daughter's 18th birthday party went off without a hitch. The hunt was well organized and the coordinators were top notch professionals all along the way. We'd give them a big thumb's up!

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Chris was amazing throughout the entire process. Communications are top notch and they really modify the games to fit the kids. Boston is the perfect city to do something like this because it is a walking city, there are a TON of places and items for the kids to find, and the people and tourists in the area really play along and have a great time doing aerobics, making a pyramid, being in a conga line... really good sports actually.

Originally I made a call to Chris. He returned my call immediately and we organized everything and i made a deposit. The directions and requirements were very clear and their reimbursement policy for weather or whatnot is quite fair. Chris was on time, clearly identified in his CashHunt gear, and did a great job explaining to the kids and personalizing their experience.

I can't recommend this activity enough. Top notch.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

I had the task of putting together a bachelor party day for my brother. My brotherwanted it to be in Boston. Problem for me was that I do not know Boston. I looked up a few attractions that the gang could do midday and came across this Bachelor Dash. It looked interesting, seemed like it could be a way that all the guys attending could get to know one another. I read a bunch of reviews that pretty much said the same thing, "fun, exciting, good way to tour parts of Boston, etc." Figured we give it a try. Boy was I glad that I did. We all had a ton of fun and it gave of lots to talk about at the wedding. I strongly recommend any of the Cashunt games. It was a perfect fit for our day. Sam Adams Brewery, lunch at the Hard Rock, Cashunt to walk off lunch, dinner, comedy show at the vault, drinks at Whiskey Priests. Great Day!!!!!! Thanks Cashunt.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Had an awesome time. Chris was very helpful the whole process. We did the bridal dash and couldnt have asked for a better time. It was pouring rain but it didn't matter. Chris made our experience great

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
chrisdam1971, General Manager at Cashunt Boston - Private Games, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2013

We are glad you enjoyed your experience…Even though it rained during the event, I am sure you have some pretty funny stories that came out of it as well as the photos and videos that complement that day