“Best way to see Boston!”

PhotoWalks Tours of Boston
Book In Advance
PhotoWalks Freedom Trail Tour
PhotoWalks Beacon Hill Tour
PhotoWalks Back Bay Tour
Ranked #29 of 144 Tours in Boston
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Explore Boston from a different angle! PhotoWalks provides interactive guided walking tours of Boston with photography tips that teach you how to see creatively and capture amazing pictures in less than 2 hours--no matter what camera you have! All ages and skill levels are welcome. And, there's plenty of fascinating commentary of the city's historic sites and iconic landmarks for history and architecture buffs too.
Reviewed April 20, 2014

In addition to picking up a whole new assortment of photography tips, I learned so much about the fascinating history of Beacon Hill during my tour last week. I happened to have a point and shoot, but clearly my guide, Saba, is a highly experienced and professional photographer who also has a lot to offer to those with more advanced skills and single reflex cameras. She has an engaging affable personality and has so much to share--not a minute is wasted! It was highly personalized to skills and interests of the participants, fascinating, and taught me to see photo subjects from entirely different perspectives than I had in the past and use my camera more creatively than ever. Even after the tour was over, she followed up with helpful links that addressed topics and questions that we had covered. I can't wait to take a different tour with PhotoWalks during my next trip to Boston!

Reviewed April 10, 2014

I purchased 2 tickets for me and my sister. I am really not into history, but, we both enjoyed the tour because of Saba's insights. My sister , and, I found her photo suggestions extremely helpful. We went back to some of the sites we visited before we left Boston, and, re-photographed some of the shots we were having trouble with. Thank you, Saba A.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Fantastic! Cold, cold day but Saba took her time never rushing us through any part of the tour. She was patient and very helpful answering all my questions. Her narrative was very informative and left me eager to take another tour. Great experience !

Reviewed November 13, 2013

Saba was the tour guide for my boyfriend and I - she was great! We were very lucky and got to be the only ones on the tour :) My boyfriend loves photography and she gave him some great tips he can use. I went mainly to get some nice shots of us together and Saba was fantastic with that as well. It was a fantastic afternoon and I would go back to the other sites if we are in the area again. Even if you don't love photography, it is very enjoyable and worth it just for the pictures at the end.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

We were blessed with a beautiful autumn day for this inspirational photo tour. Saba gave great tips on how to frame and set up your photos, giving great new perspectives to see and experience. Photographing through the fountains and either freezing the water or blurring the water framing the views was a wonderful tip that can be applied almost anywhere.

A great tour and one of the highlights of our Boston visit.