“Beacon Hill Tour”

PhotoWalks Freedom Trail Tour
Ranked #25 of 139 Tours in Boston
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Explore Boston from a different angle! PhotoWalks provides interactive guided walking tours of Boston with photography tips that teach you how to see creatively and capture amazing pictures in less than 2 hours--no matter what camera you have! All ages and skill levels are welcome. And, there's plenty of fascinating commentary of the city's historic sites and iconic landmarks for history and architecture buffs too.
Manorville, New York
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Beacon Hill Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013

Fantastic! Cold, cold day but Saba took her time never rushing us through any part of the tour. She was patient and very helpful answering all my questions. Her narrative was very informative and left me eager to take another tour. Great experience !

• Finnish first
Astoria, New York
“Back Bay Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

Saba was the tour guide for my boyfriend and I - she was great! We were very lucky and got to be the only ones on the tour :) My boyfriend loves photography and she gave him some great tips he can use. I went mainly to get some nice shots of us together and Saba was fantastic with that as well. It was a fantastic afternoon and I would go back to the other sites if we are in the area again. Even if you don't love photography, it is very enjoyable and worth it just for the pictures at the end.

Paris, France
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Freedom Trail photo tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

We were blessed with a beautiful autumn day for this inspirational photo tour. Saba gave great tips on how to frame and set up your photos, giving great new perspectives to see and experience. Photographing through the fountains and either freezing the water or blurring the water framing the views was a wonderful tip that can be applied almost anywhere.

A great tour and one of the highlights of our Boston visit.

Framingham, Massachusetts, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent tour.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

Excellent tour. Wow, did I learn a lot. Not just about taking new and exciting creative photos, but also, some history, too. Also, did you know that rain is a photographers friend. Learned to take cool pics using reflection. Cool! I highly recommend this tour or any of PhotoWalks tours. In fact, I expect to sign up for other ones soon.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Richard B
Southern Indiana
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“Great Photos In Back Bay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

I took the Back Bay tour with Saba last weekend. I just have a point and shoot camera, but with Saba's suggestions have some great photos for my scrapbook. I was staying in the Back Bay area and just a few blocks off of where I was staying she took us to some areas I had not found on my own. The architecture is very eclectic and she also knew quite a bit of history. If you enjoy taking photos or just want a good tour I highly suggest taking one with Saba.

Visited September 2013