“D'Amelio's Off the Charts for Flavor!!!”

D'Amelio's Off the Boat Italian & Seafood Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: East Boston / Logan Airport
Reviewed July 23, 2014

My friend, Jim and I were referred to D'Amelio's by Jim's cousin who lives in East Boston. I wanted to have one last seafood meal before boarding my plane back home to Birmingham, AL. What a send-off dinner! The Fussili Marchi was my choice while Jim opted for the Fussili Angelo. Neither plate had a single thing left when the waiter came to retrieve the dishes! I wish D'Amelio's even greater success when they relocate to Revere and hope to visit them again on future trips to MA. Thank you, D'Amelio's, for a most pleasant and memorable meal!

2  Thank CookieMeister

Reviewed July 9, 2014

D'Amelio's Off The Boat is off the charts! It started as a seafood market, which is still next door to the restaurant. The quality of everything we had was top notch. The Cheese Tortellini Sauteed w/ Peas & Proscuitto in an Alfredo Sauce (an appetizer) was a hit with all the table. Our son had the Veal Marsala and loved it. I told him there is no where to go down from here! The restaurant is very small so you definitely need a reservation. The prices are very reasonable. Can't beat this for an authentic Boston dinning experience.

3  Thank MacAtlantaGa_
Reviewed July 4, 2014

This little gem is in a neighborhood of East Boston, right near the entrance of the Callahan Tunnel on the Logan Airport side. Very small and no frills inside, but super clean and very pleasant and relaxing atmosphere. The staff couldn't have been more accommodating, friendly and efficient. And the food...Well let's just say that everyone in our party, adults and children, thoroughly enjoyed their meal. Really fresh and delicious Italian dishes, with some outstanding sauces and seafood offerings. We'll be back for sure!

1  Thank McBragg
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Great value for money here. The house-made pasta was incredible - I couldn't finish it all as the portions are generous, but there was no way I was leaving the restuarant without every scrap that was remaining on my plate.
Service was a bit disorganized (but still prompt) for such a small place, but they were very busy so I can understand that part.
I was staying across the bridge, so had to pay tolls to come back from dinner, but it was well worth it. Unbeatable food!
Mouth-watering just writing about it....hope I can go back there someday!

1  Thank Shelleymc79
Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

I found it on trip advisory and they were right this was great fresh food.
Make a reservation though.