“Nice outdoor patio, good brunch”

North 26 Restaurant and Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
North 26 Restaurant and Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #194 of 3,263 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Union Street
Transit: Take the Blue or Green line to Government Center. Walk down the stairs to the right side of City Hall and cross Congress Street to North Street. The hotel is on the left side of North Street, just opposite Faneuil Hall and flower market.
Description: Located on the historic Blackstone Block with front row view of Faneuil Hall and Quincy Marketplace. Enjoy New England favorites with a selection of Atlantic favorites including lobster, chowder, oysters and clams. N26 is a farm to table restaurant supporting New England farmers and growers.
Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

Nice service, good food and clean bathroom. Near lots of shopping. Might go back. Connected to what seems like a nice hotel.

RobertRivers, General Manager at North 26 Restaurant and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2014

Dear Top Contributor,

Thank you for your recent post and we appreciate your time in posting a review of North 26.

Location is key and our Patio is a perfect place to enjoy any morning and watch the bustle of America's Walking City! Just steps from Faneuil Hall and Quincy Market, it offers a second reason to stay downtown and explore our history.

Please visit again and inquire if I am on property as I would like to thank you personally,

Robert Rivers
robert.rivers@mill-usa.com

There are newer reviews for North 26 Restaurant and Bar

Reviewed April 10, 2014

The service here is fantastic, but the food, considering the price is surprisingly bad. The clam chowder was lacklustre at best and the lamb was incredibly salty.

Dear Diner,

We are with regret that your dining experience was short of our mutual culinary expectations, and I offer apologies on behalf of our culinary professionals.

Our culinary team is meticulously selected to honor the long and favorable reputation of the Bostonian Hotel and historic address of the legendary Season's. Certainly with your comments our Executive Chef will evaluate prep on the Lamb offering so as to insure proper technique.

Truly, our apologies and we value your comments,

Robert Rivers
robert.rivers@mill-usa.com

Reviewed March 28, 2014

Wow! This place was empty at 9:45pm on a Thursday night but I was hungry and wanted a good meal! I looked at the menu, went in, and I am very glad that I did! The short ribs and ricotta gnocchi dinner was excellent! I paired in with a non-alcoholic mojito and I was in heaven! The service was great but I expected that because I was the only one dining. I am definitely come back and I'll bring my wife!

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Stayed at the Millenium on weekend visit to Boston. Had breakfast on Sunday prior to checkout. Expected it to be somewhat pricey. Food was well prepared, service was excellent but $5.00 for cup of coffee took it from pricey to expensive.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

The breakfast was delicious, but very expensive. Great service! Nice view and very convenient location.