Tripadvisor
Boston
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews td garden zakim bridge the north end front desk penthouse room nicest courtyard bruins game great location courtyard marriott walking distance hotel is modern walk in shower freedom trail definitely stay here again i highly recommend this hotel beautiful room lobby area
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nice hotel, across the street from the Boston Garden. Easy access to the Freedom Trail and many other tourist attractions. The staff was very friendly at check-in and all other interactions. The Bistro offers simple meals and drinks, but can be very crowded on evenings when there is an event at the Garden. Choose a room on a upper floor and get some great views of Boston. Rooms are clean and modern, with very comfortable bds, a nice TV, and Kuerig coffeemaker in the room.

Room tip: Higher floors offer geeat views.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
CourtyardNS, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Downtown/North Station, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for sharing your thoughts regarding your recent visit to Boston. It was our pleasure to host your stay and we thank you for the kind words about our hotel and dedicated staff. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I have stayed here twice in two months for business and I will not stay anywhere else. The people are AWESOME!! Gabby and Tommy remembered who I was from my previous stay and they have been exceptional hosts with a friendly smile and a desire to help. This place is AMAZING!

Trip type: Traveled on business
CourtyardNS, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Downtown/North Station, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for selecting the Courtyard at North Station twice in 2 months we are thrilled to have had you as our guest and to hear that Tommy and Gabby did such a great job taking care of you. We appreciate all of your kind words and look forward to having the pleasure of hosting many future stays for you.

Reviewed January 13, 2020

I love only this hotel on the entire boston area. It's not only the beautiful hotel, it is also the front desk staff who is making us more comfortable. I stayed here many times and everytime, they were very friendly and made me feel like VIP. I loved that. I stayed here last night. Gabby from the front desk checked me in. She is so adorable and friendly. If anyone is looking for a beautiful & friendly hotel, this is the place. I just want to say "Thanks' to Gabby and others for taking care of us everytime we visit there. See you soon.

Room tip: Bridge or ocean view.
Date of stay: January 2020
CourtyardNS, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Downtown/North Station, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2020

We are delighted to receive this very favorable review of your recent stay with us. We could not be more pleased to read about your experience and that impact that Gabby had on your stay. She is certainly an asset to the hotel and we appreciate you noting her efforts in making your stay so memorable. We hope to have the pleasure of hosting many more stays for you.

Reviewed January 11, 2020

I've stayed at this hotel 3 times in the last 2 months - all on personal travel. The rooms and staff were excellent. One visit involved a conversation with Gabrielle at the front desk. Although our room was not ready she went out of her way to make us comfortable while we waited. Great experience every time!

Date of stay: December 2019

Thank you for selecting the Courtyard at North Station for your visits to Boston. We are honored to have had the pleasure of hosting you and very much appreciate your kind words about Gabby, she is a much valued member of our team. We look forward to hosting many more stays for you.

Reviewed January 11, 2020

As a lifetime titanium member, I used points to reserve a room for the night so that I could attend the Celtics game nearby. When I arrived, I was greeted by Karina who was great! She was very personable and made me feel excited about my choice to stay here.
I was given an upgraded, corner room... what a view! The room was spacious, modern, very clean... I think the best room I’ve ever been given at a Marriott location. I enjoyed a very affordable breakfast the next morning. Everyone, including the valets were great.
I will be staying here again... thanks Karina!

Date of stay: January 2020
CourtyardNS, Manager at Courtyard Boston Downtown/North Station, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2020

What a pleasure to receive your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We cannot thank you enough for your loyalty to Marriott as a titanium member. Your kind words about Karina are so appreciated and we will make sure that she is recognized internally.
Thank you for noting the unbelievable view from our corner king rooms, we totally agree with you.

We look forward to having the pleasure of hosting many future stays for you.