other traveler has booked this property
Stay Alfred Boston Vacation Rental Patio
Stay Alfred Boston Vacation Rental Hallway Stay Alfred Boston Vacation Rental Bedroom
Check Availability
Stay Alfred Boston Vacation Rental Dining Room
Stay Alfred Boston Vacation Rental Laundry Area
Stay Alfred Boston Vacation Rental Dining Room
Stay Alfred Boston Vacation Rental Balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Poor - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Kristina...
“Just okay, did the trick for a girls weekend with its location”
Reviewed October 24, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Giving this 3.5/4 stars. It was in a good location but needed some updating. The furniture was modern as was the decor but the floors have never been touched.
The windows wouldn't open and the beds made a lot of noise every time you moved.
It was stocked with the essentials that we needed which was nice and the size was perfect. Just wish it looked more like the pictures on their website. I've stayed in other Stay Alfreds and this just didn't take the cake but it was okay because we weren't in it for long.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Alexander...
“I expected a more home feeliing, needs to be renovated.”
Reviewed August 20, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Hello,
I was not happy staying with Stay Alfred.
I had to repair the blinds in the second bedroom. Both toilets would not stop flowing after being flushed. I had to reposition the flapper each time.
One of the kitchen chair legs was missing the bottom of the leg. The a/c system was way too noisy.
Parking was also a problem. I called to see where I could park. Your people told me I could park next door at pay parking. That would be ok. I told them we had one car and one motorcycle. I was told that was ok. When we went to park, the attended said the car was ok but not the motorcycle. So I went to the concierge and Patrick said to leave it outside and he would let me know if we had to move it. That was fine till on Thursday morning the security were on there way to tow it. We caught them in time and stopped it.
Also the unit looked like it has not been renovated in many years. One basic picture in the living room and one picture in each bedroom. Also the laundry card was to have $30.00 put on it but $11.00 is all we got. This suite did not have any home feeling at all. I was very disappointed.
Staying at Stay Alfred is not for me.

Al Mueller.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.

Travelers are raving about these Boston hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing