“Perfect place...perfect location..”
Review of Copley Inn

Copley Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Copley Inn
Ranked #24 of 37 Boston B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 28, 2010

We stayed at the Copley Inn for two nights during the first weekend of October and found it to be very comfortable and very conveniently located within walking distance / minutes from everything you need. Tons of bars, restaurants and shopping within blocks. This was my first trip to Boston so we found this location perfect as a starting point to explore. The Inn itself is very clean and well kept. Management was very helpful and explicitly explained the local area attractions and provided us with several walking maps and other guides. It stormed on Friday, so the umbrellas provided by the Inn for use was a nice touch. Saturday’s weather was amazing and we were able to see a lot of the city before heading up to the Boston College area to see Notre Dame hand out a beat-down to BC, which was nice and the main purpose of the trip. Go Irish! I would have nothing negative or constructive to say about the Copley Inn and would definitely stay there again. Boston was great.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank etrain33

Reviewed October 12, 2010

My husband and I recently stayed at the Coopley Inn and had a good experience. We felt that the room had all the amenities one needs, was a good size and that the Inn was in a great location. The inn keepers were friendly and super helpful. The only problem with the room was that the bed was too hard for our liking.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ahernbu
Reviewed August 16, 2010

I stayed three weeks at the Copley Inn while attending summer classes at a local university. The room I had at the Copley Inn was clean and bright, and had all the appliances I needed for the extended stay – including a small (but functional) kitchenette, en-suite bathroom and small closet. There was also a table that served as a desk and dining table. Internet wi-fi was also available, and the daily cleaning service ensured that the room was always refreshed and tidy when I got back from classes.

The Copley Inn is a five minute walk to the Prudential ‘T’ Station, a well-stocked supermarket (Shaws) and huge shopping mall (the Prudential Center). Trendy Newbury Street is a couple of blocks away. Athough the Inn is on a quiet street, it is just a stone’s throw away from all the excitement of the city.

The Copley Inn staff were always cheerful and friendly – and went out of their way to make my stay pleasant. I felt at home and comfortable during my three week stay. I am booked to stay at the Copley Inn again soon!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 11, 2010

We stayed for 2 nights and were extremely comfortable. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Having a kitchen was a bonus and there is a supermarket only a block away. Great neighbourhood and close to shopping and transport. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 21, 2010

Charming, lovely hotel in the heart of Boston. Within 1 block of the Convention Center. Lovely and immaculate rooms. The hotel management couldn't be nicer and more accommodating. Great value - will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed January 12, 2010

This is a cute, charming and affordable place in the center of everything Boston. The location is fantastic, minutes from everything we wanted to see. The staff was really friendly as well. The room itself was too cute, with a small kitchenette so that we could brew our own coffee in the morning and have breakfast. The only drawback was the extreme hardness of the bed! It was so hard that we requested another room, but we were told (very nicely) that all the beds were the same brand. The concierge even let me see another room and test the bed and ,sure enough, it was the same. Oh well! Everything else was perfect and we were very satisfied with our experience overall. Maybe super hard beds are a yankee thing that we will just have to get used to when traveling in the northeast...

Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank hatcheckgirl
Reviewed November 19, 2009

Practically a native of Boston and I was back in town for a conference that took place at the Marriot and the conference center. Other than staying in one of the impersonal hotels, I could not have been closer to the conference. The kitchen came with toaster and coffee pot which was perfect for me. There is a supermarket half a block away and I loved having Bagels (staff will tell you where to get them) and coffee in the morning, or in the afternoon working at the table as I looked out over a typical Boston street. The room was a little warm and night, and I had no control over the heat, but I slept fine. I did have extra blankets in the room (contrary to another review I read) and the staff was awesome. Occasionally there was a little noise from a truck going down a nearby ally, but inormally this started around 8 am and ended at 8pm.
Photos from another review are dead on, the rooms, kitchen and bathroom could use a little updating, but are clean and comfortable.

I Will be staying there whenever I am in Boston, conference or no conference.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business