First of all the location is great. The hotel is in walking distance to a Target and lots of other shops and restaurants (Applebee's, Olive Garden, ...). The hotel can be seen from the freeway but it's a bit tricky to find. We were welcomed by a very friendly staff and check-in was smooth (the lobby looked very nice and inviting).
The room was average in size but the bathroom was very small. Everything was clean.
We had a nice view from our room (the skyline of Boston was nice to look at in the morning).
Everything was pretty good so far.
But when we tried to get some sleep we could hear everything through the paper thin walls and also the fridge was very loud (I love to have a fridge in the room but this was one of the loudest I've ever had).
During the night (2am) a party was going on in the room above and we were able to understand every word they were talking. Unfortunately I was too tired to call the front-desk (we just arrived to Boston from Munich and were pretty exhausted).
Breakfast next day was very good. Bacon and scrambled eggs and the famous Cinnamon Rolls.
All in all I would stay there again, but would ask for a room on the top floor to avoid any disturbance during the night (the main part of a hotel stay is a good night's sleep - therefore I'm only able to hand out three points for an otherwise good hotel).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Boston Hotel is the best option for affordable accommodations minutes from the action of downtown Boston.Our patrons appreciate our excellent amenities and the utmost in customer service.The Holiday Inn Express Boston Hotel is located only two miles from downtown Boston and five miles from Logan International Airport. Our hotel offers transportation to/from Logan International Airport and Black Falcon Pier for only $5.00 per person each way. We also offer free shuttle service to Andrew Station (only 5 minutes walking). We are conveniently located near many attractions in Boston, such as the JFK Museum & Library, Chinatown, Theater District and the Museum of Fine Arts. Hotel amenities include complimentary deluxe continental breakfast, free high-speed Internet access, and free local phone calls. Enjoy a unique breakfast experience at our new Express Start breakfast bar served every morning featuring a selection of fruits, juices, cereals, breads, pastries and our legendary cinnamon roll. Complimentary freshly baked cookies are offered daily at 6:00pm and complimentary coffee available 24 hours. Visit Boston, MA and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Boston hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Boston Hotel Boston
- Boston Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Boston