I had a great stay here with my boyfriend for three nights. I am a priority club member and they upgraded me to a king suite with no problem... the room was great!!! It was very spacious, had a microwave and fridge and comfy king bed, nice cold AC, a big whirlpool, and it was extremely clean!! I was so happy with my stay! Breakfast was included, and freshly baked cookies were out at 6 PM!
It was about a 6 minute walk to the redline (Andrew station) sometimes the hotel shuttle can drop you off or pick you up but while I was there the shuttle was extremely unreliable so we ended up walking to subway station every time. There was a target very close by which was extremely convenient! The area wasn't too bad either… I will admit that the first day we got there (it was around 3 PM) the area was very sketchy. We got out of the subway station and started walking to the hotel and I can't help but wonder if I would get mugged. But Strangely enough..after that, it was perfectly safe! we took the subway back at midnight and walked back to the hotel and no one was on the streets... very quiet and safe! I would definitely recommend this hotel! It's a great bargain hotel and there are a lot of free perks that most hotels would charge a ton for!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Boston Hotel is the best option for affordable accommodations minutes from the action of downtown Boston.Our patrons appreciate our excellent amenities and the utmost in customer service.The Holiday Inn Express Boston Hotel is located only two miles from downtown Boston and five miles from Logan International Airport. Our hotel offers transportation to/from Logan International Airport and Black Falcon Pier for only $5.00 per person each way. We also offer free shuttle service to Andrew Station (only 5 minutes walking). We are conveniently located near many attractions in Boston, such as the JFK Museum & Library, Chinatown, Theater District and the Museum of Fine Arts. Hotel amenities include complimentary deluxe continental breakfast, free high-speed Internet access, and free local phone calls. Enjoy a unique breakfast experience at our new Express Start breakfast bar served every morning featuring a selection of fruits, juices, cereals, breads, pastries and our legendary cinnamon roll. Complimentary freshly baked cookies are offered daily at 6:00pm and complimentary coffee available 24 hours. Visit Boston, MA and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Boston hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, IHG, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Boston Hotel Boston
- Boston Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Boston