“Great place to stay....”

Hilton Boston Logan Airport
Ranked #57 of 83 Hotels in Boston
GreenLeadersBronze level
Ottawa
“Great place to stay....”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Very nice lobby, nice hotel, nicely situated convenient shuttle to and from subway station. Staff is very helpful and courteous. Rooms are very comfortable and clean. The down side is the parking if you have a car. Pricey..By the way, not a noise from the planes constanly flying in and out, it's like the building is soundproof.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (525)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Medellin, Colombia
Reviewed May 2, 2014

I am a very respectful ophthalmologist in my country. I stayed at the HILTON LOGAN HOTEL in Boston from April 30 to April 29 of 2.014. In my checkout I had a problem with my credit card and the person in the front desk saw me as I was a thief, I didn´t like the feeling, She also called a supervisor and neither of them helped me with anything. I had to travel to the airport and solved the problem. The people in the hotel weren´t really respectful, they didn´t say hello, nor please, nor thank you. This is a very expensive hotel and you don´t receive everything you expect from them. The room was good but I splashed my toothpaste in the bathroom floor and it remained there all of my stay, so the cleaning wasn´t very good. If you want to be near everything this is not the hotel you want, is far from downtown, Quincy market, the Freedom Trail, the bars, the North End, is only near to the airport. Although the transportation system is really good, you can travel by bus or subway.

Room Tip: If you want to be near everything this is not the hotel you want, is far from downtown, Quincy marke...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank OJOLOGA
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Arrived on a late night flight from London and we were able to walk across to the hotel. Quick check-in and then to the room which was standard sort of Hilton. Despite being so close to the airport we didn't hear much noise (unlike the Hilton LAX!).

The hotel was kind enough to receive a package for me, which was handed to me when I arrived.

The only downside was the executive breakfast room which was filthy and really busy. I think that the (one?) member of staff was overwhelmed with trying to keep the food restocked which meant that she couldn't clear up the tables as people left.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Stayed 1 night - 11th April. I am diamond member so very loyal to Hilton brand. Arrived after long haul flight and waited 40 minutes for shuttle to arrive. It never did. I had to use airport cart to carry 3 large cases and walk to hotel. Not a pleasant experience after a long haul flight.

Upon arrival at hotel, check in was fairly quick. What disappointed me most was the complete lack of offer for assistance with cases to my room. Any decent hotel would have a member of staff available to offer assistance.

When checking out next morning I again had to manage cases by myself. I was asked how My stay had been. I replied honestly that I was disappointed at lack of offer of assistance. Member of staff did not acknowledge my comment or apologise.

This was my second stay at hotel. I shall have to consider carefully if I chose this hotel again at next visit scheduled for next month.

This is first time I have ever used such public advisor site to comment on incident. I felt this time it is appropriate to comment given the poor customer service received.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Cincinnati, United States
Reviewed April 25, 2014

We stayed at the Hilton Boston-Logan Airport for the Boston Marathon weekend. The price was very affordable for the location and the shuttle service to the "T" was great... we got everywhere we needed to be on time!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

chicago, United States
Reviewed April 25, 2014

The hotel was standard in it provided a clean place to sleep. The rooms were average and clean. This hotel did not provide any customer service at all. They could not even answer basic questions about the Boston area nor were they friendly or helpful. This might be an ok hotel if you are traveling for business, but it missed the mark for a vacationing family.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Hartford, Wisconsin
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Airport hotels are not your first thought when planning where to stay. We ended up in this hotel, as we booked quite late for marathon weekend. As it turned out, it was a great choice.

The hotel is what you would expect for a Hilton. Nice lobby, restaurant, staff, etc. The best part was the location and how well the shuttle worked with the T system. The shuttle actually ran on time as advertised. We were able to time our trips around the shuttle and the T system. Between using the shuttle to get to the Blue line and also taking advantage of the Silver Line back to the airport from downtown Boston and walking from Terminal A back to the hotel, we were able to get in and out of the city really efficiently.

The only downside, was the lack of a refrigerator in the room. I realize we could have requested one, but with the price of the room, it is really time for Hilton to consider a mini fridge as a standard amenity.

Room Tip: The corner room had a gorgeous window. Although it was a bit of a walk form the elevator, it was ve...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Boston
Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston - at Logan Airport
Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor
Hilton Garden Inn Boston Logan Airport
Downtown
Hilton Boston Downtown / Faneuil Hall

Been to Hilton Boston Logan Airport? Share your experiences!