“Nice hotel, and convenient!”

Hilton Boston Logan Airport
Ranked #58 of 85 Hotels in Boston
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I stayed here for one night due to a flight delay that had me leaving unexpectedly the next day.
Things I liked:
- There is a shuttle bus that will take you right to/from the terminal to the hotel, which is great. The ride only takes a few minutes, depending which terminal you're going to.
- The front desk and room service staff were very pleasant and accommodating.
- The room itself was very clean. It had a bed, desk, and a lounge chair in front of the window.
- I ordered a chicken Caesar salad, which was pretty good and was certainly filling enough for dinner.
- I think my favorite thing were the toiletries. The shampoo, conditioner, and soap smelled really nice and were a nice brand.

Things I didn't like:
- It would have been nice if there was a bottle of water in the room, but there were no refreshments (nor a fridge).
- I'm not sure what my room number was, but it seemed fairly noisy. It faced the front of the hotel and I think it was just the noise of cars and planes that kept me up (that, and the stress of having a flight delay).
- The little store downstairs was very expensive. One bottle of water, a bag of M&M's, and a bottle of Advil came to $18!

Overall, a very pleasant experience and I'd stay here again if it's convenient for flying into or out of Logan.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Shannon R
Write a ReviewReviews (3,580)

Reviewed January 8, 2014

We encountered the Northeast snow storms when flying into Boston. This Hilton is connected to the airport so we didn't have to encounter the bad weather going to the hotel. Our flight was delayed so we didn't get into Boston until 9:00 pm. We ate at the restaurant while watching the New Orleans Saints beat the Philadelphia Eagles. The food was good and our room was very comfortable. Our stay was so nice that we have decided to stay here on the night before we fly out of Boston on our return trip.

Room Tip: As for a corner room facing the city
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank French S
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I stayed here on my second night of ,my "stuck in Boston" adventure. This hotel is at the airport. Cannot get any closer. Front desk staff were very friendly and efficient. Rooms were good size, clean. Loved the window sofa. Bed was comfortable. Did not want to get out bed. Could also have been the 36 hours of standing in lines/getting luggage/finding hotels. But anyways... Hotel gym was very nice and well stocked. Food was good. Hotel shuttle was easy. Will stay here again. The only negative I found was limited room service. Only available after 6pm. Not sure if this is seasonal but at least bring back breakfast room service.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank leroyk
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I booke here only because of a morning flight out of Logan. I was completely surprised by what a fantastic experience I had at this Airport Hotel.
Every person I encountered was very friendly, courteous, and willing to help out, answer questions, and do whatever it took to make a happy customer - which I find rarer and rarer these days. You can walk from the hotel to the airport (Terminal A) without ever going outside, which was great, since it was very cold out. The Lobby is quite large, with a high, glass ceiling that lets a lot of light in. I was very fortunate to get a room looking toward downtown Boston, which made for an amazing sunset and night light views. The room itself was well appointed, and made for an easy work environment. The A/C was not too loud and didn't go on and off, like at some hotels. The king bed was one of the best hotel beds I've had. The people though, were the difference. From the person who checked me in, to the ones who helped answer my questions, to the gift shop attendant who was so courteous, to the waitress at the restaurant, and finally to the shuttle drive, who went out of his way to make sure I got to the Blue Line and back successfully - thank you so much for your extra effort.
I will make sure to come back here and will recommend to all my colleagues as well.

Room Tip: You might as well ask for a room that faces downtown Boston. Higher up as always is best.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank pasowine
Reviewed January 6, 2014

They helped get the lowest rate without being asked. We accidentally booked a night before we needed it on our return and they didn't even blink. Got us a room and applied the deposit on the (my error) wrong night to the correctly booked night.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Lynn W
Reviewed January 5, 2014

...from the int'l terminal then this is a great hotel, you can walk to the terminal building from your room in about ten minutes without ever going outside! Clean rooms, very pleasant staff, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

As you can see from the title I am appalled at the cost of this basic hotel for a night at the airport.
There is nothing splendid about these rooms the only thing is has is convenience.
The hotel bar restaurant is shocking with a greeter who cannot get it together, many empty tables in the restaurant but as the greeter did not have the ability to wipe and lay the tables he was turning people away in there dozens.
This place must have lost a lot of money on the 29/12/13 due to the above.
When busy it is all hands on deck regardless of your position-greeter take note !

• Stayed: December 2013