“On the Road”

Hilton Boston Logan Airport
Ranked #57 of 84 Hotels in Boston
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed October 14, 2013

After two weeks on the road and a cruise, we ended up at the Hilton Logan location. It is a very well-kept hotel -- very clean. The desk staff at check-in upgraded us to the Executive Level and added a complimentary breakfast. At breakfast the next morning, we learned that a coupon was required so I returned to the front desk to get one. The morning desk person informed me that the coupons were only for the "top tier" Hilton Honors members. When I informed him that we had been upgraded, he grudgingly gave me the coupon. My only other complaint was that in the evening our room smelled like a kitchen exhaust fan -- not horrible, but not great.

Room Tip: We were on the top floor and had a good view of the bay and the airport -- room was quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (3,536)

Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here one night before our cruise. Comfortable beds and service was great. Really liked the shuttle for airport service and several restaurants. All free of charge. Debora (one of the bartenders)in the bar downstairs was precious. She was really nice and very friendly. One tiny complaint - I could hear toilets flush from both sides of our room. Other than that- we will stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Location makes this great for business folk who need quick, easy access to airport. We stayed one night as part of a New England fall foliage tour. Nice restaurant. Great shuttle to airport and water shuttle/taxi to Long Wharf-Quincy Market area. Good staff and service. Pricey -- close to $300 nightly -- but not unusual for Boston.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

We had an early morning flight to catch and wanted a place to stay near the airport. We used points to stay here - we would have stayed elsewhere if we did not have the points because we thought it was too overpriced. There is an enclosed walkway to the airport but since we had large luggage we chose to use the complimentary shuttle to the airport. Either way is quick to get to your flight. Cleanliness was not great but the bed was comfortable.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

I had to catch an early flight so I decided to stay at the Hilton. I was in for a pleasant surprise when pulled up to the front. I did not want to park the rental car and get charged for parking so they let me take my luggage to my room and come back down to return the car. After returning my rental car I was told to call for the shuttle and they would pick me up but I ended up on hold for a while. The airport attendant told me I could walk to the Hilton as there was a covered catwalk from the airport. In just 3 minutes I was back in my room! The bar was open so I headed down for dinner and had the lobster roll which came with a delicious salad. The margarita was so delicious. I couldn't resist so I order a cup of the New England clam chowder. Definitely a must try. The room was so comfortable that I laid down and fell asleep rather early. The alarm came on too soon and I had a hard time tearing myself away from the comfortable bed.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 11, 2013

With a very early flight out of Logan the last night of my trip I chose to stay at the Hilton there on the airport grounds. On my next trip to Boston I will stay there the entire trip. It was a beautiful hotel with warm and professional staff. I had room service upon my arrival, a late dinner. It was tasteful and arrived without a long delay. Te bed was very comfortable, the bathroom spotless. I would suggest you try it.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Service and location to airport excellent, room size and furnishings very poor for the price. We travel frequently and hope for good quality in rooms reserved, esp. as my husband has walking disabilities. We probably will look for some other hotel when next we use Logan. I felt that the price we paid was way too high for the quality of the room, too small, with no refrigeration service.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Kathryn M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Boston Logan Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2013

Dear Kenata A,

Thank you for taking the time to comment about our hotel. I would like to let you know that we do offer refrigerators for $15 per stay, we offer it as a request prior to arrival or as needed. We also offer freezer storage as well if required complimentary. I hope you keep us in mind for the future; our rates do fluctuate throughout the year so I do understand when at times our rates may be high. We hope to welcome you back again!

Kathryn