“I only stay here because it is attached to the airport”

Hilton Boston Logan Airport
Ranked #58 of 84 Hotels in Boston
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed April 10, 2013

If you're looking for a new but mediocre airport hotel then you'll be pleased with the Hilton Boston Logan Airport. It pales in comparison to other airport Hiltons in other major US cities and I felt a bit tortured by paying so much while staying an extra day due to weather delays. I had to have my room key replaced twice, the gym and pool areas are too small for a hotel with this many rooms and even the room was overpriced for the decor. The restaurant is VERY OVERPRICED pub grub and, had it not been for the weather, we would have ventured into Boston for a decent meal. The lobster salad roll that I had on the first night was served again to me in the featured lobster macaroni and cheese the next night. The service at the restaurant on the first night was absolutely terrible (which I told management about...and they seemed as though they couldn't care less). Stay here if you've got a flight out of Logan to catch early in the morning. Otherwise, save your money and stay at the Hampton Inn in Revere instead. It will be worth the shuttle ride and is almost as nice.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank S B
Kathryn M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Boston Logan Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us via TripAdvisor. We appreciate your candid review on our service and dining options and we will use your comments as we constantly look for ways to improve our guests' experience moving forward. We hope you will give us another chance to show you the quality hospitality you deserve the next time you travel through the area.

Kathryn

Write a ReviewReviews (3,535)

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Can't beat staying attached to airport for early morning flight. Rooms are very nice, clean & well soundproofed. Very nice staff. Room service dessert is great but food in restaurant is high priced and not so great. SUPER fishy fish tacos & if you are going to charge me $26 for a lobster roll, it should be awesome & very fresh. If they could improve food, it would be an even better place to stay.
Will return for convenience but will eat elsewhere.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Extremely convenient location with skywalk to Logan terminals. Great after arriving on a late flight and picking up rental car in the morning. Very nicely-appointed hotel. Reasonable rate, especially for the location. Only disappointment was that room had double beds instead of queen beds.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

I had much better experience with this hotel before, but the last stay was a bad experience. The breakfast is good as usual. However that does not make up for the sleepless night. The heater kept blowing out cold air. Then the pipes made noises when someone used the water at night.

• Stayed: March 2013
Kathryn M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Boston Logan Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

We apologize for the noises you heard from our pipes and the A/C issue you encountered. We will be sure to address the issues with the room amenities as we know how important a good night's rest is and hope you will consider giving us a second chance if you return to the area in the future. I do ask that you contact me directly so we may correct the noise issue at Kathyrn.Menio@hilton.com.

Kathryn

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Flew in from Europe and had a quick overnight before an early morning flight home. I didn't want to stay at a hotel that I would need to take a shuttle to. I wanted to be able to walk from the terminal to the hotel. There are bridges connecting the Hilton to Terminals A and E.

From the outside, I wasn't expecting too much, but I had a great room. It was nicely decorated and very comfortable. My 4:45am wakeup call came to early. I didn't want to get out of my bed.

As a HiltonHonors Gold Member, I was upgraded to the Executive Floor. Sadly the lounge was closed over Easter weekend, but I was given bottles of water and continental breakfast. That particular weekend, the hotel upgraded the continental breakfast to a full breakfast. Breakfast starts at 5:30, so I was able to take advantage of a full breakfast before my 7:00 flight.

There is a nice fitness center and pool on property.

I arrived in the afternoon and decided to go to the city. The concierge suggested that I take the Silverline bus to the South Station. It's a free service from the airport to downtown. From there, I walked around the waterfront for a couple of hours. While a little further away, one could walk to most of Boston's major attractions. The ride back to the airport left from the basement of the station and cost $2.30.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor and you'll have great views of the harbor and airport.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I was in Boston from March 24th through 27th and stayed at Hilton, Logan Airport. It is located centrally. Has shuttle service to Aiport and T Station every 15 minutes. Staff are excellent. y stay was really pleasant. Also has free computer with printer.

Room Tip: Harbor Side
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The Hilton Boston Logan Airport is just feet from the actual airport, yet there is nothing about it to suggest that it is anything but a luxury resort hotel. The lobby is gorgeous and inviting. The staff is welcoming and friendly. The rooms are very comfortable, with every amenity. I was so pleased by this experience that I was sorry we stayed there for only one night! We'll be back!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business