“As airport hotels go, nice--extremely convenient for flights” 4 of 5 stars

Hilton Boston Logan Airport
Ranked #59 of 82 Hotels in Boston
GreenLeadersBronze level
London
“As airport hotels go, nice--extremely convenient for flights”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

Reasonably priced for Boston. Quiet. Facilities in very good condition. Although Carolina purists would no doubt object, the pulled pork barbeque sandwich in the Publik House [sic] restaurant was very good with a cold beer after a long day of travel and work. Will stay here again if I need to catch a flight early in the morning or arrive late in the day. Free Wi-Fi for Hilton Honors members on my stay--that's appreciated!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (460)
L.A.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

We arrived late at Logan and called the hotel for a pick-up. They asked us to call again once we got our luggage. It's minor, I know, but at the end of a 24-hour trip, that was the last thing I wanted to hear.

Nonetheless, the hotel was nice enough once we got there...

I was with my family and we left early the next morning, so I can't comment too much about the facilities, though the rooms were nice.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

Stayed in hotel while having a layover. Nothing special but just a nice Hilton hotel! Connected to the airport so this a big pro. So convenient! Recommendable while having a layover. To far away from the city so if you are in Boston to enjoy this beautiful city, this airport hotel would not be the best option

• Stayed April 2012
Miami, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

The signage for an attached hotel to the airport was poor at best! If you have the misfortune not to arrive at the international terminal its a very long walk! The checkin staff was very friendly and the room sure could use some renovations. The new toiletries arent as good as the previous. The executive lounge breakfast selection was mediocre at best. I paid over $300 a night and felt better value existed elsewhere.

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

Yes, it's very easy if you need access to the airport but it's also very close if you want a potentially less expensive option than staying in the city proper. Room was in good shape, check in was fast and friendly and the large bar/restaurant makes it extremely convenient. Getting a cab was also easy from the hotel.

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
nyc
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

This hotel is so perfect for anyone needing an airport hotel - its sparkling clean, easy access to the aiport, on site parking in cheaper than the airport. I have now stayed 2x at this location and both times were just what we needed

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Pasadena
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

On a red eye flight into Boston I experienced a debilitating migraine headache. When I arrived in the morning, I was unable to make the drive I had scheduled to Maine that day where we were planning on attending a wedding. My husband checked us into the Hilton. We had been on a very tight budget for our trip and, on top of my illness, I was worried about the extra cost we were incurring. My husband mentioned to the reception agent about my migraine and, without hesitation, she kindly asked her manager if they could give us a discounted room so I could recover for the night. They knocked $150 off of our bill. It was such a generous gesture. On top of that, the room was so clean, quiet and comfortable that I was able to rest and feel better enough to make the journey the following day. I made it in time for my friend's wedding and was so very grateful for the act of kindness offered to me and my husband by the Hilton staff. I want to thank the Boston Airport Hilton for their good deed and will surely patronize your hotels again in the future.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank auntiecoco
Also consider these accommodations in or near Boston
Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston - at Logan Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Boston Logan Airport
Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor

Been to Hilton Boston Logan Airport? Share your experiences!