Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,029 results
All reviews prudential center great location main building beautiful neighborhood dining table small kitchenette private bathroom walking distance comfortable bed whole foods public transportation newbury street apartment brownstone bay microwave subway
Selected filters
Reviewed July 19, 2019

The suite/apartment was very comfortable and spacious. Kitchenette had everything we needed. Parking was conveniently located behind the unit.. The overall location in Back Bay/South End was perfect for our visit for a Red Sox game. When there was a problem (closet door/drains in bathroom) the property fixed them right away.

The woman who checked us in was condescending and NOT friendly. Be aware that the amount of money you spend on this upscale suite does not matter . To this woman, I was "just another tourist"

Also, the unit itself did not have its own thermostat. I had to call the front desk and ask them to "turn up the temp" on the air con in the suite but they turned it off. This was okay as the weather was cooler than normal.

Room tip: None of the brownstones have lifts so it's important to specify ground floor if you have trouble climbing stairs.
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank kaytim2017
Reviewed July 9, 2019

Here are the positives: clean; comfortable bed; good location in Back Bay ... so close to shopping and transportation.The rooms associated with Copley House were original brownstone town-homes.. now converted to rooms and studios. If the owner had thought more of his guests than making many rooms so that he can make more money, it would have been nice ! Our room was mini size... mini bathroom; mini closet; mini kitchenette that was part of the entry way. Kitchenette had a small refrigerator and microwave. All rooms are apparently different depending on the brownstone. We had a table on which to eat, but the suitcase had to be on the bed... or, if sleeping, the suitcase had to be on the small dining table. We had no AC or fan -- we slept with the windows open -- they had no screens. The owners will also find that because they did not choose quality cabinets or doors, that these will soon be in disrepair. Presently, two of the entry doors to rooms were in need of refinishing. Our shower door handle was very loose... about to fall off. The photos-- except of the outside -- are mis-leading. I wold not stay here again.

3  Thank Marsha W
Reviewed July 8, 2019

The room was comfortable, cozy and well-laid-out, and had the additional convenience of a kitchen area. Excellent location as well and helpful staff. No hesitation in recommending the Copley House to future visitors.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank robertponz
Reviewed July 7, 2019

We enjoyed our stay at Copley House it is in the best location of Boston location is Back Bay. It is close to shopping, restaurants,attractions, and transit. If we ever get back to Boston we will definitely try to stay there again.

Room tip: There are no elevators so if you have difficulty with stairs request a first floor apartment. The budget studios are for one person.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank valorie g
Reviewed June 23, 2019

Pro: good location, quaint rooms, fair price
Con: miniature rooms, service is nonexistent, minimal accommodation

My family and I recently stayed at the Copley House. I was looking forward to my stay until I received a call and email on the day of the reservation stating my reservation had been cancelled. Long story short, one of the employees incorrectly inputted my card information. When I asked if the fault was mine or the Copley House Team's, for their lack of attention to detail, they explicitly blamed me. The experience was simply unsatisfactory.

I would have given the Copley House 3 or 4 stars. However, if you cannot admit to your own fault and offer a simple apology, which would've rectified the entire situation, you shouldn't be in the service industry.

Please consider staying at the Colonnade, Sheraton, Hilton, Marriott, or Westin. I can guarantee you that these establishments will value you not only as a customer, but also as a human being.

Room tip: Not the basement rooms
  • Trip type: Traveled with family