ZenHotels.com
Destinia.com
1,029 results
All reviews prudential center great location main building beautiful neighborhood dining table small kitchenette private bathroom walking distance comfortable bed whole foods public transportation newbury street apartment brownstone bay microwave subway
Selected filters
Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

Disappointed in comfort level. Furniture blocked closet door from opening. Had to ask maid for bath towels. Shower curtain rod fell. I didn't mind taking luggage to 4th floor but the stairs are uneven, very narrow with hand rail that could break if you really had ti sort your weight. One of five windows worked to open. Other windows counterbalance didn't work or lock was stuck shut. Studio bed was a king with sofa pull out sleeper. Very little room to walk around and no place for luggage.

Fresh paint but room was hot and could not turn off central heating. We were able to turn on separate wall air conditioner and open one window. Someone was cooking curry and open window fill room with curry smell.

Very small bathroom and tiny sink.

Called the day before advising arriving at 7am to find office was closed and didn't open in until 8am. Office staff could have mentioned it on the phone. So disappointed. But a fellow arrived to let us in 15 minutes later. He was nice. Ron was not available until 4pm (normal check in).

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank windiveski
Reviewed April 24, 2019

It was the perfect place to stay , probably because I stayed during Easter holiday and Boston marathon a litttle too expensive for my budget but everything was great ! the cleansliness of the room I really appreciated !

Room tip: I loved the ground floor with direct entrance to the room
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank chiarap01965
Reviewed April 24, 2019 via mobile

I stayed in Copley House for 4 nights as I was taking part in the Boston Marathon. I was delighted with the location. Its in a lovely quiet area and a short walk (10/15mins) from Copley square and Boston common and a 20min walk to Fenway Park.Also beside the T for visting other parts of the city. Copley House is a series of apartments in the buildings around the main office. I expected my budget studio apartment to be smaller than it was. It was very clean and the kitchen-grill,microwave,toster and hob-was ideal. The reception staff were friendly and helpful.The price was very good for the location,facilities and given that it was one of the busiest weekends in Boston (Patriots Day/Marathon).
I would stay here again if I was back in Boston.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank rubypolka
Reviewed April 20, 2019 via mobile

It was a pleasure to be at Copley House for Boston Marathon. The place is pretty close to everything concerning the marathon. The staff is pleasant and helpful. The one room suite is spacious and comfortable. Only the cleanliness should be improved. I deeply recommend!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Roberval P
Reviewed April 12, 2019

our appartment located on St Stephen street has every thing you would wish for a confortable stay.. Very well equiped, nicely furnished, helpfull staff, geat location.
Walking distance to almost everything in Boston.

Room tip: No elevators, these are typical houses with steps.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family