“Great hotel.”

Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront
Ranked #32 of 84 Hotels in Boston
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

Perfect location and a very nice and clean hotel.
Friendly stuff, excellent waterfront restaurant not to miss.
I stayed there twice and both times was service was very good.
Location is perfect if you like walk.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank OscariniT
Write a ReviewReviews (1,601)

Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

Location location location. Clean, well appointed rooms with very efficient use of space for baths. Gold service tops! The view of Bunker Hill and the Constitution from our balcony was moving. We ate right at the restaurant Aragosta which was wonderful. Thank you John!!

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

The hotel has an unbelievable location with many buildings , it's almost like a resort in the City, we had a view of the harbour . Clean modern room with Nice bathroom. Staff were freindly , however one small issue is that the clock in our room didn't work , and wasn't fixed after asking once. Otherwise great stay!

• Stayed: July 2014
Jennifer Z, Manager at Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2014

Hello,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your visit to our "resort in the city," from the friendly staff to your comfortable guest room. I have shared your feedback with our Director of Rooms as well, in order to check on that clock issue! Thank you, again, for your post. We hope to welcome you back to Boston soon.

Reviewed August 12, 2014

We usually stay at XV Beacon, which is very nice, however we were pleasantly surprised with this hotel and look forward to staying there again! The hotel staff was amazing, from the front desk and concierge to the support staff. Our rooms were beautifully appointed and very clean! It was our anniversary and we received a special treat of biscotti in the room, our bed turned down and soft music playing, all of which was a very nice touch. The location is great for walking around the north end especially walking to dinner at the great italian restaurants or just going over for pastries and coffee. We even walked back from Newbury street one day, it was long but manageable if you like walking through cities. If you are debating getting a room with the executive lounge, don't debate, just get it! The executive lounge was fantastic. The first morning for breakfast there was a lobster and scrambled egg bake, a spinach and feta croissant, along with a variety of fruits, meats, cheeses, smoked salmon, etc... It was definitely one of the best concierge/executive lounges I have been in. Overall it was a memorable stay!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Jennifer Z, Manager at Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2014

Hello,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us here on TripAdvisor. I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed such a "memorable" and "amazing" stay! I look forward to sharing your comments with my colleagues. Thank you, again, for your feedback and we hope to welcome you back to Boston soon.

Reviewed August 12, 2014

Fantastic location and hotel staff!

Aragosta Bistro was amazing, you must sit on the deck and enjoy a great Italian/ New England meal! Great experience! Wish I could have stayed longer!!!

Thank you Fairmont!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts

Hello Carissa,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay, especially that you loved the waterfront terrace at Aragosta! We appreciate your comments and hope to welcome you back to Boston soon.

Reviewed August 12, 2014

Stayed in this fairmont a few weeks ago. Was able to take a water taxi from the airport directly to the dock of the hotel as it sits right on the water. The property was perfect.. Great location, clean and very quiet. They have multiple buildings, and we had a room on the ground and you could still hear nothing from the outside. I would highly reccommend staying at this Fairmont on your trip to Boston.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 10, 2014

I recently stayed overnight at the Fairmont Battery Wharf to avoid a long drive out of the city in traffic after flying into Logan late afternoon. I was tired and had picked up a head cold on my trip, so not in the best of spirits. From the moment I pulled up in the cab and the doorman opened my door I didn't lift a finger. I was warmly greeted and recognized by name from earlier stays. The valet carried my bag to the check in desk in the Gold building where Diara (I'm not sure if I'm spelling that correctly) was very apologetic that my room wasn't ready and walked me to the lounge. I was given a complimentary cocktail and went outside to relax in the lovely outdoor lounge. The sun was shining and I enjoyed the sounds of the wharf for a while. As it turned out, the previous occupants of my room had been smokers and Diara explained that they weren't happy with their ability to get rid of the smell so I was upgraded to the most gorgeous suite across the way that I've ever experienced! It was overlooking the bay with windows on three sides, a full living room and dining room, and the most luxurious bed and walk in rain forest shower! My bags had already been delivered and they even brought me a hot toddy to help with my cold. I can't say enough about the level of service and attention to detail at the Fairmont Battery Wharf and would highly recommend the hotel to anyone looking for a top of the line luxurious experience.

Room Tip: Stay in the Gold building if you're able. The breakfast in the morning is wonderful (try the st...