Travelled April 2014, x1 night, solo, on business.
278 USD after corporate rate.
As expected from a Fairmont hotel - excellent service, spotless rooms, luxurious room furnishings/bedding/pillows. Newer, modern facility with large rooms. I have stayed in the Back Bay area previously but really enjoyed staying in the North End. Generally quiet at night, and walking distance to the great Italian restaurants in the area (Salem/Hanover street minutes away walking), right off the water.
This has been commented on before - walls seem to be paper thin, doors slamming are heard quite clearly in your room, etc.
Strongly recommend any visitor to sign up for Fairmont President club - ensures that you get free access to their standard WiFi.
Would stay here again, and would recommend to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The centerpiece of Boston's Battery Wharf renaissance, The Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront merges the North End's trademark charm with a contemporary appreciation for history and sense of place. Featuring 150 stylishly designed guest rooms and suites with extraordinary waterfront views, this luxurious boutique hotel on the pedestrian-friendly HarborWalk boasts two bars and restaurants, 6,000 square feet of meeting space, an award-winning Spa and Fitness Center and easy access to Boston's bustling Financial District, Freedom Trail, Faneuil Hall Marketplace and TD Garden, New England's premier sports and entertainment arena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Battery Wharf Hotel Boston
- Fairmont Hotel Battery Wharf
- Fairmont Hotel Boston