The hotel comprises a series of modern buildings that possibly on first impression seem rather bland and non-descript but actually have everything the guest needs and are welcoming and comfortable.
Service was attentive and efficient, beds comfortable, showers powerful - what more could one ask for.Perhaps best of all was the location, quiet yet less than five minutes walk from the Freedom Trail and the delicious Italian eateries along Hanover Street and the wonderful, must visit Mike's Pastry.
Special praise to Cian (spelling?) for his warmth of greeting and efficient service on check-in depsite it being after 11pm on a Saturday night, to Christopher for manhandling all our luggage without a murmour, and to Ned in the bar
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The centerpiece of Boston's Battery Wharf renaissance, The Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront merges the North End's trademark charm with a contemporary appreciation for history and sense of place. Featuring 150 stylishly designed guest rooms and suites with extraordinary waterfront views, this luxurious boutique hotel on the pedestrian-friendly HarborWalk boasts two bars and restaurants, 6,000 square feet of meeting space, an award-winning Spa and Fitness Center and easy access to Boston's bustling Financial District, Freedom Trail, Faneuil Hall Marketplace and TD Garden, New England's premier sports and entertainment arena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Priceline, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Battery Wharf Hotel Boston
- Fairmont Hotel Battery Wharf
- Fairmont Hotel Boston