This is a great hotel! The hotel is spread among the lower floors of a few buildings along the bay. (The upper floors are residences.) The rooms were beautifully appointed, the gym was beautiful with great equipment and the breakfast in the hotel restaurant was outstanding. Great location; we were steps from streets of great restaurants, bakeries and bars in Boston's North End. Maybe a 10 minute walk to TD Garden, where we took in a Celtics game. Just a great hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The centerpiece of Boston's Battery Wharf renaissance, The Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront merges the North End's trademark charm with a contemporary appreciation for history and sense of place. Featuring 150 stylishly designed guest rooms and suites with extraordinary waterfront views, this luxurious boutique hotel on the pedestrian-friendly HarborWalk boasts two bars and restaurants, 6,000 square feet of meeting space, an award-winning Spa and Fitness Center and easy access to Boston's bustling Financial District, Freedom Trail, Faneuil Hall Marketplace and TD Garden, New England's premier sports and entertainment arena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Battery Wharf Hotel Boston
- Fairmont Hotel Battery Wharf
- Fairmont Hotel Boston