Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
1,678 results
All reviewsthe north endmain buildingaragostacoast guardexhale spahanover streetseparate buildingnespresso machinewater taxiold north churchwater viewfreedom trailbeautiful hotelquincy markettd gardenturn down servicebeautiful room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 20, 2014

My husband and I stayed overnight to meet my sister who was flying out of Logan the next day. Great location if you want to spend time in the North End and the water front area. Water taxi available to take you to the airport. But what impressed me the most, in addition to the wonderful, professional staff, was the fact that I lost my purse and didn't realize it for a few hours later and I went to the desk to see if someone had turned it in. There is was with a large amount of cash and all of my personal information still inside. So grateful! Will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Easy to Logan and the North End.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Jennifer Z, Manager at Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

Hello Diane, and thank you for your post. I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay overall - our private water taxi stand is certainly a great convenience for guests arriving and departing from Logan Airport. I'm also thrilled to hear that you found my colleagues to be both "wonderful" and "professional." Thank you, again, for sharing your feedback with us.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

My husband and I stayed overnight New Year's Eve as we went to the Bruins game prior. We also ate at their restaurant and we had Will as our server. Will was very attentive and what a hard worker! He made sure we had our meal in a timely fashion so we could make the game. The room was very large and spacious, bathroom very Spacious!! After the game we made our way back to their bar and my son and his friends who were staying nearby joined us and rang 2014 in!!! We had a great time and will be back!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Hello, and thank you for sharing your experience with us. It sounds like you had a a fabulous New Year's Eve! I'm especially pleased to hear that you enjoyed your meal at Aragosta, and that you found my colleague Will to be so attentive. I have shared your post with our Restaurant Manager as I'm sure he'll be thrilled to hear this great feedback as well. Thank you, again, for your comments.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

Typical fantastic Fairmont service, rooms, and location as it should be. Great onsite restaurant, fantastic work out facility, and walking distance (5 minutes) to all the amazing North End Italian restaurants. A special stay for our family.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Regarding parking rates ... If you don't mind a short walk (1/3 mile), check out the website
http://boston.bestparking.com. Lewis Wharf or Sargent's wharf are your best bets.
for area parking rates. You are basically paying a lot for the valet service, but parking is expensive in Boston. You can save up to $20 day by parking somewhere else. Better yet, don't bring a car and use taxis or the T. Or bike, Boston provides rental bikes thru city during non-winter months. Fairmont also provides bikes? Not sure.

That said, the hotel is really nice, great location, great service. Exhale spa on location, nice restaurant, hotel overlooks the harbor. Quick to airport (~ $25 taxi, note extras from airport are added on to taxi fare, surprised me the first time), walk to everything in Boston, e.g. Quincy Market Faneuil Hall, North End, Boston Garden (celtics/bruins, big shows), Old Ironsides ... 0.7 miles to the T (subway). Water taxi $10/person (15-30 minute advance notice) at end of wharf, goes to any location on harbor like USS Constitution, airport, seaport.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I like this hotel in the North End of Boston on the harbor too much to share it! Every staff member did their utmost to please. Room more than comfortable except the first night of our stay noise every time the heater went on disrupted our sleep. Readily fixed the next day.
We booked the room for New Year's with the option of canceling with no penalty. Had we booked without that flexibility the rate would have been steeply discounted!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends

Hello Gail, and thank you for sharing your feedback with us here on TripAdvisor. I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay so much that you want to keep us to yourself! I'm also happy to hear that my colleagues were quick to resolve your guest room issue. Thank you, again, for your post.