GREAT location; beautiful waterfront by the North End Italian restaurants. Very good service (knowledgeable front desk folks; no separate concierge). Beautiful hotel (2 separate buildings), trendy, well-laid out rooms and large lovely bathroom. Comfy beds. The Nespresso machine made such delicious espressos that we came home and bought one. Large well-equipped gym in adjacent building. Constructive criticism? Some scratches in wood door/furniture. The hotel offered reasonable discounts on rates. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The centerpiece of Boston's Battery Wharf renaissance, The Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront merges the North End's trademark charm with a contemporary appreciation for history and sense of place. Featuring 150 stylishly designed guest rooms and suites with extraordinary waterfront views, this luxurious boutique hotel on the pedestrian-friendly HarborWalk boasts two bars and restaurants, 6,000 square feet of meeting space, an award-winning Spa and Fitness Center and easy access to Boston's bustling Financial District, Freedom Trail, Faneuil Hall Marketplace and TD Garden, New England's premier sports and entertainment arena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Battery Wharf Hotel Boston
- Fairmont Hotel Battery Wharf
- Fairmont Hotel Boston