My family and I had a truly lovely time at this hotel last fall!! We stayed in one of the Gold rooms. It was a corner room with an amazing view of the water. The room was very large and well appointed.
We also had a couple meals at the onsite restaurant and it was very good.
I also enjoyed a message at the Spa. It was nice - but not exactly amazing.
The best and most memorable part of our stay was roasting s'mores by a campfire. The hotel opened up one of the outdoor fire pits for us, provided us all with blankets and handmade marshmallows. So we sat out in the cool fall air, roasting marshmallows and staring up at the city lights. It was a wonderful evening for our little family! We are planning a return trip soon!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The centerpiece of Boston's Battery Wharf renaissance, The Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront merges the North End's trademark charm with a contemporary appreciation for history and sense of place. Featuring 150 stylishly designed guest rooms and suites with extraordinary waterfront views, this luxurious boutique hotel on the pedestrian-friendly HarborWalk boasts two bars and restaurants, 6,000 square feet of meeting space, an award-winning Spa and Fitness Center and easy access to Boston's bustling Financial District, Freedom Trail, Faneuil Hall Marketplace and TD Garden, New England's premier sports and entertainment arena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Battery Wharf Hotel Boston
- Fairmont Hotel Battery Wharf
- Fairmont Hotel Boston