This is the sixth time that I have stayed at this hotel. It is a beautiful building in a great location. There are persistent problems that have been present for years. First the staff is at least aloof, if not arrogant. This is particularly true of the desk staff. Second, on none of my visits has the room been availatble when I arrived. This visit was quite typical. The room was not ready until 5:30 p.m. Also, getting a cab form this hotel is really painful. It typically takes more than 20 minutes and I have had it take 45 minutes. The reason is that the cabs are not allowed to stay on the street that comes to the hotel. The are summoned from about a block away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The centerpiece of Boston's Battery Wharf renaissance, The Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront merges the North End's trademark charm with a contemporary appreciation for history and sense of place. Featuring 150 stylishly designed guest rooms and suites with extraordinary waterfront views, this luxurious boutique hotel on the pedestrian-friendly HarborWalk boasts two bars and restaurants, 6,000 square feet of meeting space, an award-winning Spa and Fitness Center and easy access to Boston's bustling Financial District, Freedom Trail, Faneuil Hall Marketplace and TD Garden, New England's premier sports and entertainment arena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Battery Wharf Hotel Boston
- Fairmont Hotel Battery Wharf
- Fairmont Hotel Boston