not sure what i expected, President's Club would seem to rate higher than the ground floor near the front desk but guess not, restaurant manager Dan Stewart the same star he was in DC and generally the bars seem better than the hotel, which seemed plain with no concierge. The hotel did offer and give free passes to the adjoining spa but as a coed sauna, didn't hold much attraction for me. I'd stay there again but be careful with desk clerks, seem to not know what they are doing, they seemed to swipe wrong card and then complain it didn't go through.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The centerpiece of Boston's Battery Wharf renaissance, The Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront merges the North End's trademark charm with a contemporary appreciation for history and sense of place. Featuring 150 stylishly designed guest rooms and suites with extraordinary waterfront views, this luxurious boutique hotel on the pedestrian-friendly HarborWalk boasts two bars and restaurants, 6,000 square feet of meeting space, an award-winning Spa and Fitness Center and easy access to Boston's bustling Financial District, Freedom Trail, Faneuil Hall Marketplace and TD Garden, New England's premier sports and entertainment arena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Battery Wharf Hotel Boston
- Fairmont Hotel Battery Wharf
- Fairmont Hotel Boston