Stayed here after a Bruins game March 9. instead of driving home as we wanted to explore Boston a bit. Easy Walk to TD Garden from the hotel (about 10-15 minutes).North end is 1 block away so there are great options for dinner within walking distance. Hotel staff all friendly and great with advice as to where to go and will make reservations for you. Espresso machine in the room, which was great! View was terrific and will definetly stay here again-hopefully in the summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The centerpiece of Boston's Battery Wharf renaissance, The Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront merges the North End's trademark charm with a contemporary appreciation for history and sense of place. Featuring 150 stylishly designed guest rooms and suites with extraordinary waterfront views, this luxurious boutique hotel on the pedestrian-friendly HarborWalk boasts two bars and restaurants, 6,000 square feet of meeting space, an award-winning Spa and Fitness Center and easy access to Boston's bustling Financial District, Freedom Trail, Faneuil Hall Marketplace and TD Garden, New England's premier sports and entertainment arena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Battery Wharf Hotel Boston
- Fairmont Hotel Battery Wharf
- Fairmont Hotel Boston