We stayed one night in this beautiful hotel in the North End of Boston. Our room was directly on the water. When we opened our window, we were looking directly at the Coast Guard boats. The room was beautiful with cozy beds and a large modern bathroom. The products were dreamy. The room is 5 star! The location is also 5 star. We turned right out of the lobby and walked to the Freedom Trail. The restaurants in this area are charming and delicious. We ate upstairs at Mamma Maria's and I recommend this spot for dinner. Neptune's Oyster is a few blocks away and Modern Bakery where we had our first cannoli. This hotel is excellent!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The centerpiece of Boston's Battery Wharf renaissance, The Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront merges the North End's trademark charm with a contemporary appreciation for history and sense of place. Featuring 150 stylishly designed guest rooms and suites with extraordinary waterfront views, this luxurious boutique hotel on the pedestrian-friendly HarborWalk boasts two bars and restaurants, 6,000 square feet of meeting space, an award-winning Spa and Fitness Center and easy access to Boston's bustling Financial District, Freedom Trail, Faneuil Hall Marketplace and TD Garden, New England's premier sports and entertainment arena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Battery Wharf Hotel Boston
- Fairmont Hotel Battery Wharf
- Fairmont Hotel Boston