I liked this hotel because it was a good base for visiting the historical sights and nearby restaurants. I highly recommend parking your car and walking the city. Most sights were within a few miles and not through bad areas of town.
The room itself was nice. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was pretty as well. It was bigger than most hotel rooms I've been in. There were more than the standard amount of channels on the TV. There is a small coffee maker in the room but you have to look for it.
There is a charge for internet so keep that in mind when budgeting. The valet was also more expensive than most hotels but seeing as how we passed a few parking areas priced at $25, I'd say it isn't too bad.
We had a room facing the front on the 2nd floor right above the entry. I would request a higher floor facing the bay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The centerpiece of Boston's Battery Wharf renaissance, The Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront merges the North End's trademark charm with a contemporary appreciation for history and sense of place. Featuring 150 stylishly designed guest rooms and suites with extraordinary waterfront views, this luxurious boutique hotel on the pedestrian-friendly HarborWalk boasts two bars and restaurants, 6,000 square feet of meeting space, an award-winning Spa and Fitness Center and easy access to Boston's bustling Financial District, Freedom Trail, Faneuil Hall Marketplace and TD Garden, New England's premier sports and entertainment arena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Battery Wharf Hotel Boston
- Fairmont Hotel Battery Wharf
- Fairmont Hotel Boston