I would live in this hotel :) Our room was amazing - very modern decor, comfy bed, amazing bathroom (speakers in the bathroom and a "wow" shower).
We took the water taxi from Logan airport - very convenient and a fun way to start our vacation!
The hotel is located close to lots of restaurants and Quincy Market. The hotel is right on the water and has amazing views. If you want to be more centrally located in "downtown" Boston, I would suggest staying at the Copley property.
The only complaint I have is that food overall was "meh" - I wouldn't recommend it. We had breakfast at the restaurant, and ordered food from their late night menu on our last night at the hotel. Neither meal was worth the money!
I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The centerpiece of Boston's Battery Wharf renaissance, The Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront merges the North End's trademark charm with a contemporary appreciation for history and sense of place. Featuring 150 stylishly designed guest rooms and suites with extraordinary waterfront views, this luxurious boutique hotel on the pedestrian-friendly HarborWalk boasts two bars and restaurants, 6,000 square feet of meeting space, an award-winning Spa and Fitness Center and easy access to Boston's bustling Financial District, Freedom Trail, Faneuil Hall Marketplace and TD Garden, New England's premier sports and entertainment arena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Battery Wharf Hotel Boston
- Fairmont Hotel Battery Wharf
- Fairmont Hotel Boston