We stayed over the Labor Day weekend for a wedding, and we couldn't be happier with experience. The staff, particularly the bell staff, were extremely helpful and provided a very personal level of service. We'll give a call out to Khaleed, Loubens, and Evan, who all exceeded expectations. We stayed in two separate rooms while there: (1) room in building 4, 2nd floor was nicely appointed. Turndown service and housekeeping were as expected. Although it was next to the elevator, I didn't detect any noise. The only issue really is the keys are somewhat temperamental and are needed to access the building, elevator, and the room. The underground walkways are a nice feature to get to the main and the gold building but don't access the spa building. (2) room was one of their larger suites in building 3, which has a great view. The extra space was nice and the room was well appointed to entertain. The only difference from the first room was a lack of a proper workstation, but the shower was outstanding with both a rain shower and horizontal nozzles.
The food at Aragosta was tasty. They have a nice little outdoor set up with couches and a fire pit with the option to order smores. Unfortunately, we didn't have the time to try.
FYI, you can take a water taxi right to hotel from Logan, which is $17 roundtrip per person, so if it is just you, you can save quite a bit over a taxi. Plus it is a nice way to take in Boston Harbor.
Bottom line: hotel's service, location, and amenities make this a perfect place for a Boston stay. The only watch out is if you want to use the T (subway), you have a bit of a walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The centerpiece of Boston's Battery Wharf renaissance, The Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront merges the North End's trademark charm with a contemporary appreciation for history and sense of place. Featuring 150 stylishly designed guest rooms and suites with extraordinary waterfront views, this luxurious boutique hotel on the pedestrian-friendly HarborWalk boasts two bars and restaurants, 6,000 square feet of meeting space, an award-winning Spa and Fitness Center and easy access to Boston's bustling Financial District, Freedom Trail, Faneuil Hall Marketplace and TD Garden, New England's premier sports and entertainment arena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Battery Wharf Hotel Boston
- Fairmont Hotel Battery Wharf
- Fairmont Hotel Boston