I was blown away by the room at the Fairmont. As a seasoned business traveller I wasn't expecting such a great location. The service and concierge were fantastic and the room to match. Loved having speakers piping music from my ipod or the tv into the bathroom. Loved the balcony. Stayed in the Gold Building. Corner room. Would reccommend it to anybody staying in Boston who wants to be in the centre of the action (albeit a 10 minute walk) of the city. Water Taxi option is great too. Just to avoid the horrendous valet parking prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The centerpiece of Boston's Battery Wharf renaissance, The Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront merges the North End's trademark charm with a contemporary appreciation for history and sense of place. Featuring 150 stylishly designed guest rooms and suites with extraordinary waterfront views, this luxurious boutique hotel on the pedestrian-friendly HarborWalk boasts two bars and restaurants, 6,000 square feet of meeting space, an award-winning Spa and Fitness Center and easy access to Boston's bustling Financial District, Freedom Trail, Faneuil Hall Marketplace and TD Garden, New England's premier sports and entertainment arena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelPower, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Battery Wharf Hotel Boston
- Fairmont Hotel Battery Wharf
- Fairmont Hotel Boston