I was very pleasantly priced to find this treasure by the harbour! I've stayed in other places in Boston/Cambridge, but this is definitely my favourite. Service is attentive, the room was especially nice with an incredible view of the harbour. It was also in a great location--a short walking distance to the Aquarium and Old North Church (both not to be missed. Particularly memorable about this place was the great restaurant (highly recommended) and attentive doormen. I am very pleased that Fairmont seems to maintain its excellent service at very reasonable prices (join the free President's Club for internet and other perks).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The centerpiece of Boston's Battery Wharf renaissance, The Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront merges the North End's trademark charm with a contemporary appreciation for history and sense of place. Featuring 150 stylishly designed guest rooms and suites with extraordinary waterfront views, this luxurious boutique hotel on the pedestrian-friendly HarborWalk boasts two bars and restaurants, 6,000 square feet of meeting space, an award-winning Spa and Fitness Center and easy access to Boston's bustling Financial District, Freedom Trail, Faneuil Hall Marketplace and TD Garden, New England's premier sports and entertainment arena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Battery Wharf Hotel Boston
- Fairmont Hotel Battery Wharf
- Fairmont Hotel Boston