I love hotels that seem like home rather than a hotel. This fits this category if you stay in the "gold" or signature area of the hotel. It is a dedicated building where you can get a cup of coffee etc all day long. If it is nice weather you can sit outside on the terrace by the water. The concierge's are amazingly knowlegdable and go out of their way to make reservations, give you maps etc. I call before I even get there and they have everything waiting for me in my room.
The rooms are brand new with flat screen TV's and all the amenities are high end.
There is a restaurant in the main part of the hotel and that is the only drawback - I found the menu limited and very pricey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The centerpiece of Boston's Battery Wharf renaissance, The Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront merges the North End's trademark charm with a contemporary appreciation for history and sense of place. Featuring 150 stylishly designed guest rooms and suites with extraordinary waterfront views, this luxurious boutique hotel on the pedestrian-friendly HarborWalk boasts two bars and restaurants, 6,000 square feet of meeting space, an award-winning Spa and Fitness Center and easy access to Boston's bustling Financial District, Freedom Trail, Faneuil Hall Marketplace and TD Garden, New England's premier sports and entertainment arena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Battery Wharf Hotel Boston
- Fairmont Hotel Battery Wharf
- Fairmont Hotel Boston