Just returned from a one night getaway at the Fairmont Battery Wharf. Loved the location, right in the North End of Boston. We had a beautiful sunny 50's day in March and we were able to walk all over the place, including Faneuil Hall and the waterfront. I haven't spent any time in this part of Boston since all the central artery construction has been completed, so it is nice to know that getting around that area is so much more pleasant than it used to be. Check in at the hotel was easy, as they whisked our car away (for $42, but not unexpected). We were able to get into our room early at 12:30 pm which was great. We had a first floor room across the street from the lobby area but were walked over by the front desk clerk so we knew where we were going. No issues with noise for us as some others have commented. The room wasn't huge but it was adequate. The bathroom was nice and large but I was surprised there wasn't a tub. I was also surprised by the towel quality...not soft at all. We were able to open the window which was nice. I noticed there was no clock in the room, which really surprised me. I asked about that upon check out and they said they don't have clocks in most rooms. Seriously??? What hotel room doesn't have a clock?? In any case, the hotel is just a short walk from all the fabulous restaurants and bakeries in the north end, and that is really the highlight of this location. Certainly a very nice stay overall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The centerpiece of Boston's Battery Wharf renaissance, The Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront merges the North End's trademark charm with a contemporary appreciation for history and sense of place. Featuring 150 stylishly designed guest rooms and suites with extraordinary waterfront views, this luxurious boutique hotel on the pedestrian-friendly HarborWalk boasts two bars and restaurants, 6,000 square feet of meeting space, an award-winning Spa and Fitness Center and easy access to Boston's bustling Financial District, Freedom Trail, Faneuil Hall Marketplace and TD Garden, New England's premier sports and entertainment arena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Battery Wharf Hotel Boston
- Fairmont Hotel Battery Wharf
- Fairmont Hotel Boston