“Mixologist All Stars”

Ranked #377 of 3,309 Restaurants in Boston
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Seaport District / South Boston Waterfront
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Best bar in Boston by far. You Red Sox logos or TVs here just bartenders that have an encyclopedia of drinking knowledge. Just spout out what flavor will wet your whistle and they deliver.

1  Thank C_and_MH

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We were there labor day, place was EMPTY. There were about 20 ppl waiting to get in, but the guy at the door refused to let anyone in for an hour, claiming there wasn't room, while ppl coming out said it was empty and we looked in and saw it was empty.
The drinks were NOT as good as good as the hype. Poorly crafted cocktails; free style pouring, not measured. 1 of 7 drinks were close to perfect. Other than the door guy, service was good.

I can understand if its Bostons best, but DEFINITELY not remotely close nationally

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Someone told us about this bar so we happened to be in Boston and went in search of Drink. I will tell you, it is not easy to find, but when we did we were awed. Drink is a craft cocktail bar that is so unique, We thoroughly enjoyed watching the bartenders concoct some of the most amazing cocktails I have ever experienced. We can't wait to return...

Reviewed August 9, 2012

What an amazing find in Boston! Tell the Mixologist what you like and he mixes up a craft cocktail to your liking. Great bar, friendly staff and outstanding service! Wish is was closer to home!

Reviewed August 2, 2012

I would never have found this place had my friend not recommended it before I went, but what an amazing place!!!
Fantastic cocktails, great service and unbelievably tasty! I had no idea what to order, but no problem, the barmen were top notch and whizzed up a delight in no time! Its also great entertainment sitting there trying to figure out what they're making.. even if it did involve raw egg yolk!