“Cheers!”

Ranked #387 of 3,329 Restaurants in Boston
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Seaport District / South Boston Waterfront
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Someone told us about this bar so we happened to be in Boston and went in search of Drink. I will tell you, it is not easy to find, but when we did we were awed. Drink is a craft cocktail bar that is so unique, We thoroughly enjoyed watching the bartenders concoct some of the most amazing cocktails I have ever experienced. We can't wait to return...

Reviewed August 9, 2012

What an amazing find in Boston! Tell the Mixologist what you like and he mixes up a craft cocktail to your liking. Great bar, friendly staff and outstanding service! Wish is was closer to home!

Reviewed August 2, 2012

I would never have found this place had my friend not recommended it before I went, but what an amazing place!!!
Fantastic cocktails, great service and unbelievably tasty! I had no idea what to order, but no problem, the barmen were top notch and whizzed up a delight in no time! Its also great entertainment sitting there trying to figure out what they're making.. even if it did involve raw egg yolk!

Reviewed July 23, 2012

A great bar to try something new. Came here with wife, daughter and son-in-law. As I'm a martini kind of guy, I decided to try something different.

While in Paris a few years ago I tried absinthe. I haven't had it since so I asked my mixologist to put something together with absinthe as the base. A delicious drink was offered with a hint of sambuca. Really didn't taste the absinthe but a good drink none the less.

Our mixologist had a bit of an attitude, but after three drinks, I really didn't care.

If I'm in the mood for a martini, I'll go to a standard bar/restaurant but to experiment with different spirits and ingredients, this is the place to be.

Lots o' fun!!

Reviewed July 16, 2012

I went there after a concert and I dont understand why there are so many great reviews. We waited in a HOT narrow hallway for about 40 minutes. The drinks were $15 per drink and what I really didn't like was that I had no idea what kind of liquor they were pouring. For $15 I would like to know that I'm not drinking well liquors. I overheard locals saying how great the bar was and if u told the bartender what you like, they would make a good cocktail. After mentioning I wanted something with a hint of strawberries I ended up with a strawberry lemon drop. I was hoping for more after reading all the positive reviews. I will say that the only thing I enjoyed was watching the bartenders make different drinks. They do take care in measuring, mixing, and pouring. I just wasn't that impressed.