“Consistent Quality, Usual High Cost”

Cold Stone Creamery
Ranked #39 of 96 Dessert in Boston
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Back Bay
Hartford, Connecticut
“Consistent Quality, Usual High Cost”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

This is always a treat, and this experience did not let us down. Wanted to give kudos to this location, as many in various states have closed, and I'd like to see this one survive.

Visited October 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
London, United Kingdom
“Loved it! A Must-Go!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

We were in Boston over the summer, and it just so happened that we were staying near this AMAZING little ice cream shop... and I don't regret spending many of my evenings buying their ice cream sundaes!! The ice cream sandwiches were also truly delicious- two soft cookies with a dollop of rich, decadent ice cream in between. Unfortunately, they only came in a pack of four, but I could find people to share them with! It was also conveniently located; it wasn't a huge store but that doesn't matter! Either way, the treats were one of a kind. Basically, we aren't blessed with many shops like these in England so it was a bit of a novelty, a novelty that I managed to get used to after a matter of days, may I add!

• Visited July 2012
london
“worth every calorie”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

We do not have anything like this in the UK. Which is a good thing or I would be a lot heavier. I had brownie mixed with vanilla ice cream, chocolate sauce and caramel (you choose whatever you want from a long list). Well they put it all on a cold slab and cut it up and mix it right there in front of you. Then they scoop it into a tub and away you go. Of course being in America the medium portion is huge. I had this mid afternoon and could not eat anything else until the next day, I was so full. It was so delicious that I am still dreaming of it a week later!!!!

Visited September 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Go for the chocolate decadence”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2012

This chocolate ice cream, brownie and fudge combo is mouth watering. The smallest size is more than sufficient

Visited August 2012
“Consistently Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2012

Ice Cream, great selection, convenient location, what more can you ask for. Forget the diets, get a nice big ice cream sunday!

Visited August 2012