“Consistently Delicious”

Dining options: Takeout
Neighborhood: Back Bay
“Consistently Delicious”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Ice Cream, great selection, convenient location, what more can you ask for. Forget the diets, get a nice big ice cream sunday!

Visited August 2012

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Boston, Massachusetts
“Ehhhhh its Uhm ok I guess”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Ehhhhh that's about my reaction first time I visited Cold Stone. I went to the cold stone in Burlington Mass when they opened. I waited in a huge long line. Of course now the lines are much better because less people go there. I dont know if they did this only for the opening but the greeter girls turned me off - soliciting for tips (by clapping and singing and such), it got annoying quick. Then you get up to the counter and it was very hard to see what the toppings were (they werent marked on the glass)(why cant people mark the toppings on the glass?) so you can read them and decide while waiting in line? I also didnt like how they just mix all the ingredients up right there - and they dont really give you that much of one particular ingredient. - I dont know between all the stuff going on the product was just ehhhh. I dunno maybe I'll give em another shot but for now its just okay. I went to them in Springfield Mass too by the Basketball Hall of fame and it still was just ehhh okay.

Visited October 2011
Brooklyn, New York
“For the price I'd expect better service”
Reviewed April 2, 2012

The ice cream here (Cold Stone in general) is tasty but overpriced and unless you are getting a concoction that is not possible elsewhere you are better off going to a chain ice cream shop. When I went here the girl seemed confused when I asked her for a taste, and then when I needed to add something in. I asked for a receipt and she said the printer was broken. After a moment her co-worker said she could write one out, which she did in a bit of a huff. There was no outright rudeness but I think that if you're overpaying for something like ice cream there should be a higher level of service.

• Visited March 2012
Acton, Massachusetts
“Yum...”
Reviewed March 10, 2012

Always get the small/kid cup. They ice cream is real and people are obliging. We couldn't decide what we wanted and they were quite patient with us.

Visited March 2012
Durham, United Kingdom
“Wish I'd found this place sooner!”
Reviewed September 5, 2011

If you likd ice cream, you must visit this place. All kind of flavors mixed together, huge portions and so tasty. Our first visit was on or way back to the hotel before we left, I wish we'd gone on day one... But them I'd have probably gone every day!