“Ghost & GraveStones Tour”

Ghosts & Gravestones
Boston Ghosts and Gravestones Tour
Ranked #32 of 143 Tours in Boston
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: In a city nearly 400 years old - troubled with war, murderers, strife and the occasional bout of stray molasses, it's hardly any wonder that Boston remains one of the most haunted cities in America. Join us aboard Ghosts & Gravestones and explore Boston’s most chilling haunted places, famous murder sites and spend time with the dead as your tour includes exclusive nighttime access into two of Boston’s oldest burying grounds.
Reviewed November 14, 2012

We went with a bunch of friends and had a great time! The tour takes you through historic landmarks in Boston and provides you with a scary and humourous actually very funny look at ghost history in Boston!!! The Lilly Winters Ghost is AWESOME!!! Get on her tour for sure!!! A must for people loving a spooky night out!!! It's a great way to spend some time with friends, family, co workers.

There are newer reviews for Ghosts & Gravestones

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Attended with a dozen other friends Ghosts & Gravestones Frightseeing Tour with the very entertaining Lilly Winters and her crew. We had the eariest time touring Boston listening to scary details of some of histories most fascinating characters and victims of horrific magnitude. Lilly was simply entertaining and scarily accurate as she guided us through this goulish experience!

Reviewed November 8, 2012

If your looking for something interesting, different and fun, you are going to love this tour. While I was fascinated by so many of the things I learned on the tour, (the Boston Strangler stuff had me almost sleeping with the lights on), the way it was presented was the real highlight of the trip. The company who puts this tour on really does a good job, not only do they have an excellent crew, but the tour guides are amazing. From the time I purchased my tickets, until the time I screamed coming around the corner to our destination, I was entertained every minute of the way. If I could rate this above excellent I would, but until TripAdvisor creates a "rockstar" rating, an Excellent will have to suffice. Don't even hesitate! I hope you get Lily WInters as your tour guide!

Reviewed November 8, 2012

I took this tour and enjoyed it very much. Would recommend it to everyone. Super!!

Lily was great!!!!

Reviewed November 8, 2012

This was a fun and entertaining tour, but I thought the price was inflated. I think a price of $20 for adults and $15 for students would be fair. The "cast" was friendly, and a lot of fun -- good storytelling. An especially fun thing to do around Halloween with teenagers who balk at other historical, educational activities. The graveyards were really eerie and creepy after dark. I would have appreciated some info about what to do if and when nature calls, since that became an issue for some of us!

Steven J, Manager at Ghosts & Gravestones, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Thanks Jennifer for your response. We're glad you had a good time...

Our prices reflect the realities of running a Ghost Tour which involves a moving vehicle (allowing us to travel farther and cover more sites), making a $4 donation to the burial grounds, and paying our driver, gravedigger, and graveyard guide the wage they deserve. We work hard to find the right balance for a fair price.

Thanks for your feedback. We're glad you enjoyed yourself.

Been to Ghosts & Gravestones? Share your experiences!