“Pretty good”
Review of Nico

Nico
Reserve with OpenTable
Nico is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 3,263 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: North End
Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

Had the best meatball of my life here. Had a decent wine list. Decided on gnocchi for my entree, which was the wrong choice, they were a little too tough and could have used a protein to pair versus the oversized protein. Will go back for the meatballs though.

There are newer reviews for Nico

Reviewed January 20, 2014

We had a great dinner at Nico tonight. The risotto special (with scallops and mushrooms) was excellent. Very flavorful and large. The wild mushroom ravioli were extremely good. The Rigatoni alla Sal was great too. We started with homemade barrata on tomatoes, arugula and prosciutto. Delightful! Cozy little restaurant with great services and atmosphere. Would definitely eat here again!

1  Thank ADKFIX
Reviewed January 12, 2014

We had a large group, 12 people, for a holiday family dinner. They were very accommodating and the food was great.

1  Thank Steve T
Reviewed January 11, 2014

We were in Boston for a friends birthday and went here for a late lunch thinking we'd get a small appetizer before dinner. We were wrong. The portions are HUGE. The dishes that we had were all amazing and the staff could not have been friendlier and more attentive. I absolutely highly recommend this restaurant, although, as some other reviewers have noted, it is on the smaller side.

1  Thank t v
Reviewed January 4, 2014

The service was very good but the food was just OK. We started with the brushcetta served with shrimp, it was average. I had the veal Parmesan for my entree which I wasn't impressed with. The sauce was kind of bland and the dish was only lukewarm. As other reviewers have mentioned, the seating is tight but that is to be expected in most places in the North End so that wasn't much of a problem for me.

I have a lot of other places to try before I go back to Nico.

Been to Nico? Share your experiences!