I am from the Boston area and now live out of the country. Whenever I am in transit to visit family and need a layover in Boston my husband and I always stay here for a night to ourselves and a little pampering. The rooms are beyond comfortable and the balconies overlooking Fan. Hall are so charming. The staff is beyond helpful and the food is delicious. It is one of the rare places we have had room service that is table fresh. Everything about the hotel is luxurious but at a very reasonable rate. Cant wait to visit again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bostonian's chief asset is its prime location adjacent to Faneuil Hall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Bostonian Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Millennium Bostonian
- Millennium Bostonian Boston
- Boston Millennium Hotel
- Millenium Bostonian