Stayed here overnite on the tail end of our vacation in Cape Cod, hotel is right across the street from Faneuil Hall/Quincy Market. We had booked thru Get a Room, as the hotel had no rooms available on their website, nor did the major online travel sites.Was pricey, but we had a nice little room with king bed which fit us parents and one child, and French balcony-bed was super comfy with fluffy pillows and smooth sheets--yes be prepared for all kinds of revelry on weekend nites, but most stopped before 11pm. The balcony door lock on one side was broken but we mentioned it to the maint man who came up to bring us a frig (was complimentary, we didn't use the minibar) and they fixed that asap. There was cigarette butts on the balcony, that shouldn't have been overlooked by housekeeping.Large glass door shower. Wifi free in the lobby, but 9.95 in your room :( We took a cab in from the aiport, we should have looked into a bus shuttle as the cab ride cost us $25 for a 2 mile trip! We would stay here again as it's a nice hotel and a superb location!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bostonian's chief asset is its prime location adjacent to Faneuil Hall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Bostonian Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Millennium Bostonian
- Millennium Bostonian Boston
- Boston Millennium Hotel
- Millenium Bostonian